Minister of Interior Fiqi visits 45km South of Xarardheere, Durdur and Ceel Qalow

bidenkulaha

GalYare

2CC9CD1F-C04D-4502-B040-7F9F1D486C54.jpeg

FF915D1F-C79E-4EBC-A2B2-06C9D3F1CDDF.jpeg

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Fiqi basically says he’s going to conscript these kids and that they’ll clean Ceeldheer and Masagaway from Xarardheere route rather than the Ruunirgood one.

Kind of what I’ve been pointing to. And I welcome this more success will come from this strategy. Waceysle in xarardheere are anti-Shabaab

@Thegoodshepherd this shows you waceysle are not pro AS. Even Ceeldheer never fled and welcomed SNA. These guys only need to trust that the goverment won’t retreat leaving them to Shabaab again

Ceeldheer one month ago. Public come out to show support to their MP’s. Elders were angry when the Government troops and macawiisley pulled out

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Waceysle in south of Xarardheere have seen the success Saruur have gotten with Sacads help and are now inviting those same Sacads support to liberate their lands in Ceeldheer from Alshabaab.

I welcome any initiative to free Ceeldheer but first Cayr and Salebaan must reach Xarardheere first before heading to Ceeldheer as an united HG force to free Waceysle from Alshabaab.
he mentions Cayr Saleebaan qubeys who’ve Shabaab have caused khilaafs within them. This probably what’s made Bacadweyne-Caad-Camaara-Dabaglo-Dumaaye-Miliqo-Jowle stay under Shabaab.

he mentions Cayr Saleebaan qubeys who’ve Shabaab have caused khilaafs within them. This probably what’s made Bacadweyne-Caad-Camaara-Dabaglo-Dumaaye-Miliqo-Jowle stay under Shabaab.
By the way Durdur is in Ceeldheer district and this is an signs that HGs are mobilising the Waceysles locals to join them liberate Ceeldheer district.

Waceysle locals most have lost all confidence in the middle shabelle Abgaals Militia who vacated Ceeldheer leaving them dead exposed for Alshabaab revenge punishment.

1694352045054.png

By the way Durdur is in Ceeldheer district and this is an signs that HGs are mobilising the Waceysles locals to join them liberate Ceeldheer district.

Waceysle locals most have lost all confidence in the middle shabelle Abgaals Militia who vacated Ceeldheer leaving them dead exposed for Alshabaab revenge punishment.

View attachment 292790
Map updated recently but durdur always came under Xaradhere district. Even Ceel qalow that Fiqi visited today which is north of durdur. Last Abgaal deegan is faax located west of xaradhere on the coast. Odayaal waceysle invited Fiqi for qado sharaf yesterday in the town itself. Waceysle and Habargidir live peacefully here sxb

C5C82B03-F66B-4A90-A337-C31DCC8F14B0.jpeg

Map updated recently but durdur always came under Xaradhere district. Even Ceel qalow that Fiqi visited today which is north of durdur. Last Abgaal deegan is faax located west of xaradhere on the coast. Odayaal waceysle invited Fiqi for qado sharaf yesterday in the town itself. Waceysle and Habargidir live peacefully here sxb

View attachment 292792

Looks like I was correct, that Waceysle have lost all hope on the Abgaals from Middle Shabelle who fled from Alshabaabs leaving Waceysle to confront Alshabaab alone in Ceeldheer district.

Waceysle want the Sacad and Saruur front stationed in Xarardheere to free Ceeldheer from Alshabaab and Minister Fiqi has accepted Waceysle plight to be liberated from Alshabaab.

Ceeldheer will be liberated by Xarardheere front (Sacad and Saruur) along with local Ceeldheer Waceysles.

Here is from af Abgaal directly saying all I said:

Looks like I was correct, that Waceysle have lost all hope on the Abgaals from Middle Shabelle who fled from Alshabaabs leaving Waceysle to confront Alshabaab alone in Ceeldheer district.

Waceysle want the Sacad and Saruur front stationed in Xarardheere to free Ceeldheer from Alshabaab and Minister has accepted Waceysle plight to be liberated from Alshabaab.

Here is from af Abgaal directly saying all I said:

Fiqi is enscripting local waceysle macawiisley in xaradhere district to move southwards to secure Ceeldheer district around its northern area.

The main front however is this one. When Goverment forces retreated Ceeldheer, they took hundreds of local young men with them. 2000 waceysle macawiisley that were trained in Cadale are going to move north from runirgood led by odowaa and gacmadule. This was them training few days back. They were given hub and gadiid dagaal.

Saruur are going to free their towns still under Al Shabaab like jowlo and dhalwo. Sacad are more north in places like wisil and camara front. You have cuqdad for tolka but I’m not going to fall for your Al Xaaji saleebaan nigis. This is just to inform others :nvjpqts:

Last edited:

Trending