Mindfulness poll (do you practice mindfulness?)

Do you practice mindfulness mediation ?

• Yes

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • No

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
What is mindfulness in simple terms?

Mindfulness means paying full attention to something. It means slowing down to really notice what you're doing. Being mindful is the opposite of rushing or multitasking. When you're mindful, you're taking your time. You're focusing in a relaxed, easy way.

Therapy emphasis on Mindfulness alot. For me it is hard- because i like to rush, rush. Sometimes i rush so much doing errands, high speed, i don't remember if i did them. Mindfulness is going slow and taking "in" what you are doing so that your mind doesn't warp speed to the future and miss out on the present. Too much future thinking can cause anxiety!

What is mindfulness in simple terms?

Mindfulness means paying full attention to something. It means slowing down to really notice what you're doing. Being mindful is the opposite of rushing or multitasking. When you're mindful, you're taking your time. You're focusing in a relaxed, easy way.

Therapy emphasis on Mindfulness alot. For me it is hard- because i like to rush, rush. Sometimes i rush so much doing errands, high speed, i don't remember if i did them. Mindfulness is going slow and taking "in" what you are doing so that your mind doesn't warp speed to the future and miss out on the present. Too much future thinking can cause anxiety!
It’s about being in the present.
But there is a method by focusing on your breathing.

I always wondered what the purpose of life is.
I realised giving zakaat or sadaqah is not to feed humankind, but to ease their stress and anxiety by feeding them, so the food can energies the individual brain to think what to do next.

Food and water is energy and fuel for the human mind/brain, add that with positive thinking without emotion controlling you.

And you have the mind all to yourself.
I wish I could learn how to manifest in life.