Mimirs war on ography be like

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
Mimir: where u from warya

Me: well I was born in-

Mimir: isku xishood :susp:

Me: what I do :gucciwhat:

Mimir: you just said you were born :susp: flip the b and it’s a p so you basically said I was , I can’t speak to a star

Me: wtf I never even sai-

Mimir: ilaahi ka cabso niiyo :susp:

iu

Mimir

Caafimaad baby
is dangerous.

Imagine a married man stumbles upon and watches it for the first time.Through that surge of chemicals in his brain, it becomes addictive like heroin. And when a married man expends his sexual energy on , he then has less energy to direct toward his wife in what should be the appropriate expression of his love. With such depleted energy toward his wife, their marriage then begins to crack and crumble as well. An inappropriate focus of sexual energy can be devastating to a marriage.

Shit like this destroys lives.

Lower your gaze brothers

Mimir

Caafimaad baby
Mimir: where u from warya

Me: well I was born in-

Mimir: isku xishood :susp:

Me: what I do :gucciwhat:

Mimir: you just said you were born :susp: flip the b and it’s a p so you basically said I was , I can’t speak to a star

Me: wtf I never even sai-

Mimir: ilaahi ka cabso niiyo :susp:
This shit had me crying:yloezpe::yloezpe:

Thanks for brightening up my day saaxib

The_Kong Dong

Somalia First!
@Mimir is a real man of great character and discipline. Thanks to his wisdom and advice i have abandoned my old evil ways. My addiction and dependence on ography is gone and it's all thanks to Sayid Mimir.

I lost my faith when i found his hub account but when i looked deeper into it i found out that the account was inactive for months. Knowing that completely restored my faith.

lkjuhyt-png.88957

Thank you Sayid Mirmir for saving lives:friendhug:

Mimir

Caafimaad baby
@Mimir is a real man of great character and discipline. Thanks to his wisdom and advice i have abandoned my old evil ways. My addiction and dependence on ography is gone and it's all thanks to Sayid Mimir.

I lost my faith when i found his hub account but when i looked deeper into it i found out that the account was inactive for months. Knowing that completely restored my faith.

lkjuhyt-png.88957

Thank you Sayid Mirmir for saving lives:friendhug:
:gladbron:
:friendhug::friendhug:

Trending