Millions of Yemenis starving in Ramadan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
There is nothing we can do apart from making dua. Somalis have their own massive problems backhome.
We do have problems but you can do something donate some of your wealth, sadaqah is the proof of a believer, you can help your people and others and make dua for your people and their people. Sadaqah is the pillars of Islam so donate.

Donate, donate till you die you will still get ajar, this a test for you, do both.

Sadaqah is the proof of a believer

O Allah help all muslim everyou corner of the earth.

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
There is nothing wrong with helping other people however, your first priority must always be your own people especially your relatives back home. If you have starving relative somewhere, there is no reason of you sending money to Yemen send it your relative. Charity begins at home.
Change starts in your family. Sadaqah is for every poor muslim whether ajanabi or not.

The most disgusting people and comments that I have read in my life, sick people who are Arguing if they should help hungry starving people or not!! If you don't want to help them, it is ok and and it is your right but keep your ugly non human feelings to yourself. It is Ramadan.

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
The most disgusting people and comments that I have read in my life, sick people who are Arguing if they should help hungry starving people or not!! If you don't want to help them, it is ok and and it is your right but keep your ugly non human feelings to yourself. It is Ramadan.
Wallahi it is sad to see wrong and shamefulet comments.

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
Allah gave man guilt to repent.

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
You are right but The priority for Somalis should come first all time.
No, priorty should be muslim first, somalia is not bad as the other countries because I am in it right now. Yemen is 1000 times worse, drought, bombings, shootings, there no drought in Somalia right now. Syria constant chemical attacks and bombing and deaths

No, priorty should be muslim first, somalia is not bad as the other countries because I am in it right now. Yemen is 1000 times worse, drought, bombings, shootings, there no drought in Somalia right now. Syria constant chemical attacks and bombing and deaths

My relatives in Somalia telling me this is the worst famine that they saw in their life.

Sad but the North Korean famine of the 90s was also sad and I give them equal sadness.

I'm closer to someone in drought hit Nigeria than Yemen.

Somalis will always be at the bottom if they're concentrating on others before themselves when they got the same issue going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending