Migrating for a better life - from the UK back to Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gonna buy 100 camels then will retire back to S/L. It is a stress-free life. No bills to pay, no traffic jams. haaaaaaaa peace 'n tranquility.

what's wrong with stupid daroods/hawiye? the video clearly says Somaliland. if your shithole somalia is a mess, that's ur problem. :manny:

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.
what's wrong with stupid daroods/hawiye? the video clearly says Somaliland. if your shithole somalia is a mess, that's ur problem. :manny:
Somaliland, the land of desert and low iq qabilist leaders

Somaliland, the land of desert and low iq qabilist leaders
I’m very confused with their post. What is this place called Somaliland? I tried looking at a map and I can’t seem to find it anywhere. This place looks kinda like Somalia if you ask me.
:manny::lolbron:

Last edited:

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.
That only happens from time to time. Hargeysa is literally a dump of sand that grew as a colonial product unlike xamar which is ancient and beautiful even though going through war.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
That only happens from time to time. Hargeysa is literally a dump of sand that grew as a colonial product unlike xamar which is ancient and beautiful even though going through war.

Boasting about Xamar like you built it. Thanks for the laugh.

I was with you, until the qabiil and fellow Somali bashing.

When will we realise, being able to travel freely throughout the beautiful landscapes of the entire land is better than backwards 10 century qabiil enclaves.

Status
Not open for further replies.