Midowga Musharixiinta go against Rooble lose confidence

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

@Bariire

@Jungle
@Galool

They accuse Rooble of manipulating elections, stealing elections, purposely dragging out elections to stay longer

Seems like the prodigal son “Rooble Laheloow” honeymoon is over

Election 2020 Reaction GIF by Joe Biden

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Rooble tuug the idiots who believed this guy and thought he would replace Farmaajo had another thing coming, Rooble is a wanna be dictator himself, I feel sorry for Abgaal.

Farmaajo should hurry the election up and sack Rooble if he blocks election, any further delays waa wax loo dhulqadan karin

Somali idil can see the injustice happening, I don't want MX to be scapegoated again because of an individual.

Everything was setup for rooble to take over but atlas he disappoints.
No offense but hu2u subclans like HG and murursade should never get appointed for PM or president .
I knew laheloow wasnt fit to be a Nur Cadde aun

TekNiKo

VIP
Galmudug is ready to start lower house elections. Baydhaba to announce next.

Yeah we know how Nabad iyo Nolol plays now, 5 seats here than another 2 months another 5 seats than another 2 seats nacala just do it one time :pacspit:

Yeah we know how Nabad iyo Nolol plays now, 5 seats here than another 2 months another 5 seats than another 2 seats nacala just do it one time :pacspit:
N&N handed the elections over to the FMS and is the only ones ready for any kind of elections. It’s opposition who know they can’t win any kind of elections because they have no support, coming up with new delay tactics constantly.

With Galmudug and other states starting the elections it’ll become even more obvious who is not ready and delaying, namely Puntland and Jubbaland.

TekNiKo

VIP
N&N handed the elections over to the FMS and is the only ones ready for any kind of elections. It’s opposition who know they can’t win any kind of elections because they have no support, coming up with new delay tactics constantly.

With Galmudug and other states starting the elections it’ll become even more obvious who is not ready and delaying, namely Puntland and Jubbaland.
You didnt read the communique from the US Britain and Norway? They said 3 states must complete elections before any funds are released. Farmaajo has 3 states in GM, KG and HiirShabelle he can easily encourage them to start election quickly he doesnt want to he wanna stretch it

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP

@Bariire

@Jungle
@Galool

They accuse Rooble of manipulating elections, stealing elections, purposely dragging out elections to stay longer

Seems like the prodigal son “Rooble Laheloow” honeymoon is over

Election 2020 Reaction GIF by Joe Biden

laugh laughing GIF

Too little too late. They trusted Roble and were played. How can anyone take them seriously when they’re so easily duped? The coalition don’t even trust each other and refuse to put forward one candidate.

reer

VIP
laugh laughing GIF

Too little too late. They trusted Roble and were played. How can anyone take them seriously when they’re so easily duped? The coalition don’t even trust each other and refuse to put forward one candidate.
waxaan baaq nabadeed u dirayaa deni iyo farmajo. pls stop y'alls proxy war through the mogadishu people. lmao.

Duchess

VIP
waxaan baaq nabadeed u dirayaa deni iyo farmajo. pls stop y'alls proxy war through the mogadishu people. lmao.

Badbaado Hawiye are on their own. Deni wouldn’t have to consider running if he had any faith left in them. They could have made a powerful statement in February if they got behind one man but it’s November and we have 30 Hawiye candidates with no sway over any FMS or the selection process. All they do is have useless meetings that go nowhere and then calaacal to the media. :snoop:

TekNiKo

VIP
Badbaado Hawiye are on their own. Deni wouldn’t have to consider running if he had any faith left in them. They could have made a powerful statement in February if they got behind one man but it’s November and we have 30 Hawiye candidates with no sway over any FMS or the selection process. All they do is have useless meetings that go nowhere and then calaacal to the media. :snoop:
I heard even Kenya gave up on them after being confused who to back. Foreign backers need one horse to pour all their resources in but they all stuck their hand out. I think they have gone to Deni now. :deadpeter:

Duchess

VIP
I heard even Kenya gave up on them after being confused who to back. Foreign backers need one horse to pour all their resources in but they all stuck their hand out. I think they have gone to Deni now. :deadpeter:

Half of them have connections to Qatar. It took months for them to wake up to Roble playing them so I’m guessing they will figure out there are snakes in their midst after the selection process is over.

Would Deni be serious about being president? It is a step up job wise. Funny how it could come down to 2 Daroods fighting over the chair. I would guess he’s the only guy that could beat hypothetically beat him.

TekNiKo

VIP
Half of them have connections to Qatar. It took months for them to wake up to Roble playing them so I’m guessing they will figure out there are snakes in their midst after the selection process is over.
LOL I heard Fahad Yasin has spies acting as opposition as candidates like Abdikarim Guleed. Its so pathetic how they failed to seize their opportunity in April when they had Farmaajo on the ropes. They have lost every single political battle. Deni is the only hope to dislodge this govt LOL I dont like it but its the truth

Trending

Latest posts