Midowga Musharixiinta call PL and GM elections unjust and undemocratic

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Deni used and abused them they were expecting pro MM candidates but got nothing now they crying and saying its unjust :mjlol:

Caqli 68.

TekNiKo

VIP
Abdikarim Guuleed says Badbaado qaran lost many soldiers to defend democracy but now all that is in vain due to extremely corrupt elections

Deni used and abused them they were expecting pro MM candidates but got nothing now they crying and saying its unjust :mjlol:

Caqli 68.
I think they're calling out the corruption and bribery for the selection process in Somalia's upper house which is a fact

TekNiKo

VIP
I think they're calling out the corruption and bribery for the selection process in Somalia's upper house which is a fact
These elections are even more corrupt than 2016 wallahi. Somalia is going backwards instead of forward! kudos to SL for reaching 1m1 vote these corrupt denizens dont want it

These elections are even more corrupt than 2016 wallahi. Somalia is going backwards instead of forward! kudos to SL for reaching 1m1 vote these corrupt denizens dont want it
Its the final war cry of the qabilists and corrupt bastard. If Farmaajo gets back in they will never lead again.

SuldaanCabdicaziz

Suldaanka Guud
Opposition is all out of whack, not the united front they should be to get rid of Farmaajo by October. If he is re-elected, they have only themselves to blame.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
giphy (2).gif

The rumors of dahir geele being a fahad yasiin stooge is becoming clearer by the day. Hambalyo GM and puntland , Is dirty game you got to play by these thugs in office rules and outperform them in their own sport.

Trending

Latest posts