Microsoft's co-founder Paul Allen dies at age 65.

Status
Not open for further replies.
FIMPM06FBVHDX7J.LARGE.jpg

It was his time to go .

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Sheikh

How come when i wish Farmajo death u go into depression but with a white guy u r ok with it??? Non Marehaan lives matter too

Because Jaalle Farmaajo is a Muslim. And Paul Allen was a Christian.

A Marehan Muslim live > A Christian live. :comeon:

Last edited:

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
@Sheikh that means you need to be good uncle to @Basra kids . They don’t have a full time Marehan father figure in their life :bell:

@Pureblood Sxb that is affirmative. I the Sheikh will take trips to MN to visit my nephew. I will teach him the illustrious history of his tol. Adeer Sheikh is gonna teach him his noble lineage. :win:

Last edited:
My marehaan boy thinks he is Isaaq. do u think he will need therapy when he finds out when he is an adult?

He’ll probably be very disappointed he isn’t Isaaq but he’ll be okay. General Morgan’s subclansmen switched from MJ to habar jeclo so if grown folks can be okay with waking up and joining another clan your son should be okay

@Pureblood Sxb that is affirmative. I the Sheikh will take trips to MN to visit my nephew. I will teach him the history of his tol. Adeer Sheikh is gonna teach him his great lineage. :win:

Whatever Isaaq myths Basra filling in her kids head probably ain’t true :nahgirl: gonna have to do some reprogramming .

Wait :cosbyhmm: @Basra are you Isaaq ? Is the great Basra my ayeeyo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts