Mexican Righ Wingers Being Cucks

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
Screenshot_20230915-071340_X.jpg

:gladbron:

Mexicans are a people with the worst inferiority complex. They're ancestors were raped and they were forced to adopt Christianity that's why they chimp out on social media alot they're like pajeets looking for attention from their owners

:sass1:

The spaniards themselves were mutts, they were conquered for over 800 years by muslims :mjhaps:
Barely mixed, modern Spaniards that carry North African dna only amounts to ~5% on average.

The whole “800 years rule” over the entire country is a lie/trope, only the southern most area of Granada witnessed 790 years of Arab rule.

GemState

36/21
VIP
I kind of fantasize about how some of these civilizations would have developed if left alone. The Mayans, Aztecs and Inca really developed some remarkable civilizations. Especially considering they were in the Southern hemisphere.

Really huge loss for humanity, we instead got mediocrity in current Latin America instead of a unique branch of human civilization.

This recreation of Tenochititlan made me sad, one of the biggest cities in the world at the time of it's destruction 💔

GemState

36/21
VIP
May a million Nigerians turn up to the beaches of Spain every month. Montezuma will be avenged inshallah

Last edited:
Blanqueamiento in Spanish, or branqueamento in Portuguese (both meaning whitening), is a social, political, and economic practice used in many post-colonial countries in the Americas and Oceania to "improve the race" (mejorar la raza)[1] towards a supposed ideal of whiteness.[2] The term blanqueamiento is rooted in Latin America and is used more or less synonymously with racial whitening.

:ftw9nwa:

[
I kind of fantasize about how some of these civilizations would have developed if left alone. The Mayans, Aztecs and Inca really developed some remarkable civilizations. Especially considering they were in the Southern hemisphere.

Really huge loss for humanity, we instead got mediocrity in current Latin America instead of a unique branch of human civilization.

This recreation of Tenochititlan made me sad, one of the biggest cities in the world at the time of it's destruction 💔
Mutts really destroy civilization

Trending