#MeToo moment: Somali girl claims her MACAALIN tried to put the MOVES on her

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I use to go to my cousins house for duqsi. They had a macalin show up to their house to teach. He was interested in one of my female cousins and once he asked my uncle to marry her. my uncle quickly denied and the dude never showed up ever again to teach us. We Ended up getting a new one.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I personally saw disturbing text messages from a respectable dugsi teacher to a former student of his asking for sex, nudes etc. It was very sad because this predator was preaching one thing and doing the other. A huge disservice to all the noble macalins beloved by the community. He was in his 20’s but still totally wrong :)

She's lying, check the tl the topic of discussion on somali shaaqo la'aan dhiilo twitter today has been somali boys, everyday these somali girls who are under house arrest embarrass our race, we might have to sanction honor killings, starting with the apostates and gays first.

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
She's lying, check the tl the topic of discussion on somali shaaqo la'aan dhiilo twitter today has been somali boys, everyday these somali girls who are under house arrest embarrass our race, we might have to sanction honor killings, starting with the apostates and gays first.
@Boqor your feed up with them xalimos Goin ham miya hahhaha

@Boqor your feed up with them xalimos Goin ham miya hahhaha

lol bro I log into twitter my whole tl today was "somali boys...." they even plan this shit in groupchats how shaaqo la'aan can you get ....

Imagine making a whole groupchat and planning to randomly attack somali boys in front of shiisheye

Bear in mind these people are all 19+ I even know one girl personally she's 25 lmao guur la'aan and she is posting this no wonder no one is marrying her

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
lol bro I log into twitter my whole tl today was "somali boys...." they even plan this shit in groupchats how shaaqo la'aan can you get ....

Imagine making a whole groupchat and planning to randomly attack somali boys in front of shiisheye
Wallahi i feel sincerly feel sorry for them , most of them are loosing their deen i have noticed

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri

Bear in mind these people are all 19+ I even know one girl personally she's 25 lmao guur la'aan and she is posting this no wonder no one is marrying her
Yes bro you know the frustrations are getting to their heads , i have noticed this phenomenon here in europé

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist

Whats even worse is when madoows or others say something negatively about geeljire men and I see some doocils with a hijab liking it the tweet. I'm not making this up. Kkkkkkkkkk

seriously these Somali girls embarrassment to us.say loneliness & putting on jalabiib once you ask her out but pulls the shortest skirt if some garanwaa call her by the finger.

ThreeTwentyOne

It's too damn HOT!
seriously these Somali girls embarrassment to us.say loneliness & putting on jalabiib once you ask her out but pulls the shortest skirt if some garanwaa call her by the finger.

Walee if being a macalin and using that as a way to make moves on a student would land you a chick then you're a peeeedoooo

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP

Inna lillah.
:dwill:
:tocry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts