Messing with Somali Girl's Yay/Nay

Can I have my cake and eat it too with somali chicks?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Weird...there's a conversation tab but no way to start one. I wonder if the admin ppl can fix that. I'll answer your question though. It really depends on what you are first. Are you a shyer guy or aggressive. Depending on whoever you're hitting on they might be receptive/turned off by one or the other. I know girls that like it when guys take on that "alpha" role and other girls like the more gentle guy. It really depends and it'd be silly to just pick one over the other. But what's your style: gentle, aggressive, or in between?
Naah, that's good enough. So your answer is "it depends"

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Triggered I guess...did some Xalimo tell you the same thing?
i guess these type of niggas need your cooked advice.Anythings better than.
tumblr_nf48g4MsMN1thitldo1_500.jpg
THESE ARE THE TYPE THAT ARE GOING TO BE SLIDING IN YOUR PM'S

When u're going out with someone do you expect him to be coming for dat ass? Somewhat handsy and constantly pushing things forward. I heard some girls don't even know how to relate to a gentile guy. Basically should I push boundaries with respect and implicit consent and all that shit with a chick? Does the same apply to all chicks? Lmao I didn't even feel like asking this anymore, did servers go down for like an hour?

Overly aggressive on the first date?:tacky:

I'd run for the hills lmaoo don't push her out of her comfort zone sxb just let it happen naturally

Hey guys, my name is Arbe, pleasure. Been lurking for a min so I feel like I already know all u assholes. I've never really dated a Somali girl aside from some childish stuff early in HS and I'm supposed to go on a hot chocolate thing with a lil cutie I met in my classes. The thing is I made a vow to my sister that I could mess with ajnabi girl's heads all I want, but to give somali girls a higher level of respect than that, and only pursue serious relationships.
Problem is that I'm literally swimming in cute somali chicks at my Uni as the somali gender proportion in higher ed is skewed so heavily in favor of them and I'm deadass so terrified of committing that I literally lurked on here for months before committing to this username. This chick is really too sweet for me to do her dirty, and plus she's one of us. Is it wrong to try to have my cake and eat it too with a somali chick, or should I just leave the poor girl be/friendzone her for now and leave our beautiful women be until I'm ready to settle down.

Lanatullah on people like yourself. You thing this is a game. Wallahi if i saw on the street ilkaha ben khajibiniya. Tf alaik

Axmed Xaji

Your non-biological father
Lanatullah on people like yourself. You thing this is a game. Wallahi if i saw on the street ilkaha ben khajibiniya. Tf alaik
Who let you back? This forum is not the place for islamist rage. You are only 50% of the population here. I did a poll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending