mere one dedication in her honor was plain preposterous so I dedicate another thread to her

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
So natural...so organic...so chill..the salt of the earth...the woman of our forefathers ...true Queen Arawelo...her Majesty Qalanjo of BullaXaar

:rejoice::rejoice::rejoice::drakewow::rejoice::rejoice::rejoice::dzmxmmb::dzmxmmb::2tjlv3e::2tjlv3e::2tjlv3e::2tjlv3e::2tjlv3e::vanlf9a::vanlf9a::vanlf9a::it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8::z1banet::z1banet::z1banet:

Do you even know if this girl is single before you guys fight over her? Most girls in miyi get marry at an early age. Markay 14 gaaraan baa la baxsadaa.

menace

VIP
Do you even know if this girl is single before you guys fight over her? Most girls in miyi get marry at an early age. Markay 14 gaaraan baa la baxsadaa.

As we have been doing for the past 20 years we ( diaspora) will make her throw him to the curve bc we will over power her with the $ :dance::dance:

As we have been doing for the past 20 years we ( diaspora) will make her throw him to the curve bc we will over power her with the $ :dance::dance:
Thats so mean! Why would anyone do that? Money is nothing jecelka ka qiimo badan. She will leave you you when your money is gone.

menace

VIP
Thats so mean! Why would anyone do that? Money is nothing jecelka ka qiimo badan. She will leave you you when your money is gone.

Don't you know how many dudes got cheated by nin dibada ka yimid. Then local dudes hate us cause we would snatch away his sweetheart that he been carrying on with a love affair. She drops him the min dibada lagu yiraahdo

Don't you know how many dudes got cheated by nin dibada ka yimid. Then local dudes hate us cause we would snatch away his sweetheart that he been carrying on with a love affair. She drops him the min dibada lagu yiraahdo
Thats very sad, lacag bay ka doorteen dheh. I can understand if women who are married to bad husbands do this such as those that treat their wives or don't provide for them. But why would a wife who has a good husband leave him for someone she doesn't even know. Kan cusub shaydan buu ku noqon karaa intuu inkaaro.

menace

VIP
Thats very sad, lacag bay ka doorteen dheh. I can understand if women who are married to bad husbands do this such as those that treat their wives or don't provide for them. But why would a wife who has a good husband leave him for someone she doesn't even know. Kan cusub shaydan buu ku noqon karaa intuu inkaaro.

Waligaa gaajo kuma qabo...your fellow female peers did never drove you pass on the streets of Hargeisa bc Her parents are well to do and yours are faqiir...but still you inspire and yearn for a better life and a chance to get even with her and even lift your parents from perpetual gaajanimo..so one day you find out a guy from America wants you and you know that with such a guy there's an opportunity to be had to satisfy your dream.,.are you telling me you gonna care abt Ali from the neighborhood who you were just in a relationship ? ..I don't think so ..logic dictates that she'll do what's best for her

Q

Queen Carawelo

I wanted to type something then I realized it was rude.lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts