Men's hygiene and aesthetics thread

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
So today I received some glycolic acid pads for my face and I treated myself to these two badboys a few days ago which I received today, to add to my ever growing collection of fragrances.

599973_1_1.jpg

51fQMfUmQgL._AC_SX522_.jpg

So guys, what are your favourite/most complemented fragrances? And for you girls who are lurking, what's your favourite fragrances on a guy?

Warning: Please don't mention pleb tier shit like Dior Sauvage.

Got the 50ML Tom Ford Tuscan leather as a gift and fucking HELL :lawd:
Feel like Caesar after his conquest of Gaul when I wear it. Also Jean Paul Gautier Ultra Male.

Rooble44

Got the 50ML Tom Ford Tuscan leather as a gift and fucking HELL :lawd:
Feel like Caesar after his conquest of Gaul when I wear it. Also Jean Paul Gautier Ultra Male.
Tuscan leather was my favourite once upon a time, until the newest batches started giving me an ashtray vibe. Try Plum Japonais from the same collection, probably one of my top 10 fragrances of all time.

Weirdly enough, Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue got me the most compliments
Bro I love that fragrance but comes off my skin smelling like cat piss for some reason, it's the same with L'eau Dissey.

Never heard of this one before, is it nice? And whats the note breakdown?

Tuscan leather was my favourite once upon a time, until the newest batches started giving me an ashtray vibe. Try Plum Japonais from the same collection, probably one of my top 10 fragrances of all time.

Bro I love that fragrance but comes off my skin smelling like cat piss for some reason, it's the same with L'eau Dissey.

Never heard of this one before, is it nice? And whats the note breakdown?
It is the lemon one is better than the orange one for me
But they’re both amazing
Sharp but also sweet but not overpowering
Not the type to make you sickly
Smells warm at the same time

Top (1) : Orange, lemon and bergamot Middle (1) : Fruits Base (1) :Musk, Vanilla And Amber Top (2) : bergamot, lemon and Lavender Middle (2) : Red apple, rose and geranium Base (2) : Tonka beans and sandalwood

It also depends on your skin chemistry how it’s going to smell
Some perfumes smell good on other people but when on yourself they take on a whole different scent

Jungle

VIP
Hygiene thread these niggas post perfume. Do any of you use a loofah or know what 1 is? Any you lot use facial scrubs?

I switch it up but always got different types of boss tbh.

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
So today I received some glycolic acid pads for my face and I treated myself to these two badboys a few days ago which I received today, to add to my ever growing collection of fragrances.

View attachment 152025

View attachment 152026

So guys, what are your favourite/most complemented fragrances? And for you girls who are lurking, what's your favourite fragrances on a guy?

Warning: Please don't mention pleb tier shit like Dior Sauvage.

Don’t forget your sunscreen if you’re gonna be using acids ( or even if you are not).

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Hygiene thread these niggas post perfume. Do any of you use a loofah or know what 1 is? Any you lot use facial scrubs?

Loofah is mandatory. Tryna get that clean jiiq jiiq sound off when i touch my skin. No dead skin on my towel

Rooble44

I use loofah on my body but use a silicone scrub from Amazon for my face, it did my skin wonders.

Don’t forget your sunscreen if you’re gonna be using acids ( or even if you are not).
I'm lightskin so I was raised with using sunscreen, not to mention my grandmother getting skin cancer did not help with the paranoia either.

Trending