Menace's videos of his road trip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously though, just try recording videos horizontally once (and make sure you shoot HD videos) and I am sure you will be hooked. Also, shoot longer videos ff's sake! What is with these 10 second clips you keep dropping, sxb?

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Seriously though, just try recording videos horizontally once (and make sure you shoot HD videos) and I am sure you will be hooked. Also, shoot longer videos ff's sake! What is with these 10 second clips you keep dropping, sxb?

I will stop annoying you mate ill do it hotizontly

Also has it down on you that it could b intended for Snap

Try it and I assure you will like it and will never shoot videos vertically after that.

Well, the last I checked Snap clips were 7 seconds long and they had to be 7 seconds of interesting stuff; not anything. Just saying. lol

menace

VIP
Try it and I assure you will like it and will never shoot videos vertically after that.

Well, the last I checked Snap clips were 7 seconds long and they had to be 7 seconds of interesting stuff; not anything. Just saying. lol

Aduunkeyga dhan ba iska balaayacni except markaan ku aasayo mooyee

menace

VIP
Waar nin yahoow bahalku macaanaa, Bari dhow Minneapolis ban u socdaa in aan tu yaroow halkaa dagan aan ku wada aaaso to the point loo maleyo in aan leeyahay labo canboo iga laadlaada

menace

VIP
I thought you were married with kids though, bruh? Or that's just a made-up story?

I'm married sxb ...however..I send my female on her deserved vacation to see her family...meanwhile her cousin stop by and it is my responsibility to take him to the city he wanted to see...he is from Europe

menace

VIP
Wa li dhacay..

somaliSpotter :whoa::whoa: bro my bat again I recorded it vertically ..I'm just used to it

:deadrose: Waa caadi, sxb. It seems you're used to shooting vertically and shit comes to you as a second nature.

PS: Idol will laugh at your ass when she sees this last video and the fact you're at a B&B and not a decent hotel. Edit it before she sees it, sxb. lol

S

syntax

:deadrose: Waa caadi, sxb. It seems you're used to shooting vertically and shit comes to you as a second nature.

PS: Idol will laugh at your ass when she sees this last video and the fact you're at a B&B and not a decent hotel. Edit it before she sees it, sxb. lol

lol I've seen you call him out video verticality like 10x today and yesterday. To be fair it's not his fault. If we are going to blame anyone, let's blame cell phone manufacturers. It's 2015, our newest cell phones can record 4k resolution videos, have Infared blasters, some waterproof, wireless charging., some even have more powerful processing power than most laptops..and yet they can't fucking solve this simple problem? All it takes is to put a square sensor in the camera. That would instantly solve every issue with vertical recording. After all the fucking rectangle videos we have to put up with on the news and social media you'd think they wouldve solved this issue already.

menace

VIP

I will not change anything bc she must witness my suffering and she must have the heart to at least provide me a quraac even she ask me to eat something I dwell in :hemad::lolbron::mjpls::mjpls::mjswag:

lol I've seen you call him out video verticality like 10x today and yesterday. To be fair it's not his fault. If we are going to blame anyone, let's blame cell phone manufacturers. It's 2015, our newest cell phones can record 4k resolution videos, have Infared blasters, some waterproof, wireless charging., some even have more powerful processing power than most laptops..and yet they can't fucking solve this simple problem? All it takes is to put a square sensor in the camera. That would instantly solve every issue with vertical recording. After all the fucking rectangle videos we have to put up with on the news and social media you'd think they wouldve solved this issue already.

He has been doing that shit for ages. It is bloody annoying. lol

The thing is, there are occasions (like when shooting certain still photos) that you need to hold the phone, or camera, vertically. Also, it is understandable to do it vertically for the first few times if you are new to photography/filmography but after awhile you should know how to shoot correctly though.

As I said above, you need to shoot many still pictures vertically, like the link example I will post below, and also for certain social networks or watching it on phones. Apart from that, one should hold their phones horizontally if they are shooting for YouTube, TVs/computers or such media.

http://digital-photography-school.c...t-landscapes-and-6-tips-on-how-to-shoot-them/

Q

Queen Carawelo

@SomaliSpotter: I don't think menace records these videos for us to see the scenery. He only records so we can hear his voice, ha isku dalin lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts