Menace's mom and my mom are relatives and long time friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just found this out today.

What are the odds?

He recorded her dropping my entire family's names one by one and their background info. Minutes long descriptions

:pachah1:

Somalis are such a tiny community.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
One time I was beefing with some chick on somnet and she pmed me to resolve our issues. I found out our grandparents were siblings. :damn:

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
This has came to me as a shock ...

Let me fill you people in...AJ provided me with sir name ..apparently kid is a descendent of a powerful family in the separatist entity..and knowing that the qabiil is common to my family I decided to ask my dear mother when I went to say my weekend " hi hooyo"... Mother just shook her head when I mentioned the sir name ..she just did the abtirsimo on me ..I had to scramble and secretly audio record her for AJ to hear ...then she went on to tell me that AJ's mom had couple of kids in Canada and when she use to visit she remembers that the kids were very light skinned and that his dad was the gene carrier ..and that his dad is very tall ...then she started telling me the AJ family dynamics ..then she was like "how do you them" and I told her " hooyo inankeeda ban saaxiib ku nahay fb" :comeon:

After AJ heard the audio he was in a state of shock because my mother named his aunts and grandfather and grandmother :browtf::damn::damn:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
:dead: how did that come up?

I was set to visit her city and I asked her what places I should hit up. After telling her what area I was staying in, she mentioned that her grandmother lived there ( she mentioned her by name). It was the same grandmother I was visiting. :snoop:

Put me off of internet beefing for a bit. lol

menace

VIP
Yeah how on earth did y'all switch into friendly mode ...:meleshame:..guys can't do that

menace

VIP
I'm sure you know by now but I found out Solid is a close cousin. <<< I'm a super sleuth.

I already figured you out ..you are the niece of the child less Ahmed Samatar, the Dean of macelester college right next door to Idman :mjpls:

menace

VIP
I was set to visit her city and I asked her what places I should hit up. After telling her what area I was staying in, she mentioned that her grandmother lived there ( she mentioned her by name). It was the same grandmother I was visiting. :snoop:

Put me off of internet beefing for a bit. lol
:mindblown::leon::krs::krs:

menace

VIP
I'm now afraid Idman can be my long lost daughter :browtf::browtf::browtf:..mar ban ku aasi gaarey

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I already figured you out ..you are the niece of the child less Ahmed Samatar, the Dean of macelester college right next door to Idman :mjpls:

Well actually I'm not related to Professor Ahmed Samatar. We're different tribes. I do have uncles that are PhDs in Canada though. That's all I'm at liberty to say.

menace

VIP
Well actually I'm not related to Professor Ahmed Samatar. We're different tribes. I do have uncles that are PhDs in Canada though. That's all I'm at liberty to say.

Yeah I know that guy ..he teaches at the Uni of Edmonton or was it Calgary

I am not sure if you're guys just taking the piss or serious here, but what has been said here is the number one reason why I do my best to stay out of tribal fights and insults on the forum(s). When your parents, husbands & wives of your siblings and first cousins, as well as your uncles and aunts, plus a big-ass number of their offspring happen to be from almost all Somali clans (there is only one tribe that I am not related to in anyway, well so far) so how can you side with one over the other(s)?

If you can't get them all to get along then stay out of the in-fights and madness. Let them sort their shit out. If not, 'is raaci weydaye ha is raamsato'. :kanyeshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending