Not open for further replies.

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
Pull up f*ck nigga

XKVWKmn.jpg

:denzelnigga::diddyswag::mjlaugh::mjohreally::sureman::ufdup::umad:

I

IntensiveCareUnit

HEB. YES. I WAS CLOSELY WATCHING THAT VIDEO TO LOCATE THIS MAN. am glad am not alone. i worked hard but clearly you worked harder. did you get the other street names? i saw Townsend st too. please message me so we can discusse and can pinpoint easier. smart man you.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
HEB. YES. I WAS CLOSELY WATCHING THAT VIDEO TO LOCATE THIS MAN. am glad am not alone. i worked hard but clearly you worked harder. did you get the other street names? i saw Townsend st too. please message me so we can discusse and can pinpoint easier. smart man you.

What a compete fool...this nigga knows my area cause he and I discussed it privately :damn:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I know where menace hangs in the 614. He knows the goonz will be at his door step if he fuks with moi.:damedamn::gunsmiley:

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
I know where menace hangs in the 614. He knows the goonz will be at his door step if he fuks with moi.:damedamn::gunsmiley:

My nigga I ain't looking for any trouble ..I got kids to raise, legit and illegitimates:dwill::holeup::kendrickcry::lebronwait::mjpls::what::whoa::whoa::whoa::whoa:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending