Menace called it! Video of Somali boy goes viral

Status
Not open for further replies.
No :jcoleno:

He's been brain washed, 'I am negro' 'I am black'. Talking about slavery :snoop: Aa's don't accept you, I have been on enough black forum to know:snoop::snoop:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
No :jcoleno:

He's been brain washed, 'I am negro' 'I am black'. Talking about slavery :snoop: Aa's don't accept you, I have been on enough black forum to know:snoop::snoop:

On Twitter though the BLM crowd and the Somali SJW crowd are holding hands singing lumbaya. Or maybe it's just the few I've seen. :kanyehmm:

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
At his age I thought I was gonna become an NBA player..Then at 18 I started to feel the slap of reality..then at 20 I started realizing I am just a drop in the ocean and there's nothing special about me ..at 25 I understood that nasiib baan wan leeyahay hadaan bariiskeyga soo dhacsado:comeon:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Does anyone else feel like the kid memorized a script? The video seemed very calculated. It was bound to go viral especially after the whole Ahmed Mohamed incident. :hmm:

menace, what is your next prediction? I see the Somali kid being interviewed on morning TV shows in the next few days.

SuldaanMethylamine

Scheming from Salaxley
Honestly though what kind of Muslim would want to be president of the United States? You'd have to authorize drone strikes killing women and children (some of whom target Somalis) and throw innocent men into secret rendition. It's nice that the kid is standing up to what Ben Carson is saying, but when he gets older he'll realize what it really means to President.

menace

VIP
I'm against kids being misled...what happened to the days of parents saying to their kids "waar guuxaada ha ka dheeraan"

Q

Queen Carawelo

Somalis in Mn will throw an event for the kid.

Expect gaajo I mean Ka joog to jump on the band wagon and collect more money using this kid's platform. :hemad:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
rDNMKmp.jpg

hiiraan.com/news4/2015/Sept/101735/never_a_muslim_president_minnesota_boy_12_tells_ben_carson_he_s_wrong.aspx

:hemad:

menace

VIP
Does anyone else feel like the kid memorized a script? The video seemed very calculated. It was bound to go viral especially after the whole Ahmed Mohamed incident. :hmm:

menace, what is your next prediction? I see the Somali kid being interviewed on morning TV shows in the next few days.

This kid will be interviewed by non other than bbcSomali

Status
Not open for further replies.