Men prey on useful women

Yaraye

VIP
Ladies when you're getting to know a man for marriage, never lead with how useful you are. Always tell them that you got a great deen and great personality. That's it. Even better if you can portray yourself as useless lol:denzelnigga:

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Ladies when you're getting to know a man for marriage, never lead with how useful you are. Always tell them that you got a great deen and great personality. That's it. Even better if you can portray yourself as useless lol:denzelnigga:

People will come to their own conclusion as to whether you are religious and have a good personality.

Baarisiyomoos

buuq iyo balaayo 🫧
Men like to feel useful and needed. You have to pretend to be helpless and ask a man to fix something for you and he will fall in love :trumpsmirk:

layliee

blm xaalimo
even though they try to hide it men are very emotional creatures they don’t like the idea of their missus being more successful than them or better it makes them feel emasculated.

which confuses me why they seek out these types of women. they decide after marriage that they only want women who can cook, clean, and care after children.

I agree. You don’t want to marry a guy who is only thinking of how he can benefit from you.

I enjoy cooking and I’m good at it but I don’t tell guys I’m talking to that anymore. They get so weird when you tell them too, they’re all like “cook something for me” “You’re wifey fr I can’t wait for you to make me a good meal every day when we get married”. Yea no.

Now I say, I don’t know how to boil water.

Baarisiyomoos

buuq iyo balaayo 🫧
even though they try to hide it men are very emotional creatures they don’t like the idea of their missus being more successful than them or better it makes them feel emasculated.

which confuses me why they seek out these types of women. they decide after marriage that they only want women who can cook, clean, and care after children.
men go after ambitious women for their spirit and joie de vivre and then aspire to change them into a subservient wife. I don’t understand why they don’t go for the type of women they want from the jump :kanyehmm:

Yaraye

VIP
Men like to feel useful and needed. You have to pretend to be helpless and ask a man to fix something for you and he will fall in love :trumpsmirk:
I don't care enough about their feelings to think that route. :ulyin:It was more along the line of men will expect you to clean and cook after advertising your usefulness :leon:

Last edited:

Yaraye

VIP

The men today have the audacity to expect to get someone who is all of these traits put together.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Men like a maid and a nurse as a wife. The recent Golden Bachelor reality is proof of my point. Gerry-72 yo chose 70 yo fit- very thin- and very nurturing contestant -Theresa. Not to mention- she is the smallest, petite of them all. Like i always said- a Man is a very, very simple creature.

Yaraye

VIP
I agree. You don’t want to marry a guy who is only thinking of how he can benefit from you.

I enjoy cooking and I’m good at it but I don’t tell guys I’m talking to that anymore. They get so weird when you tell them too, they’re all like “cook something for me” “You’re wifey fr I can’t wait for you to make me a good meal every day when we get married”. Yea no.

Exactly!! They will expect you to be useful. I enjoy cooking but hate cleaning. If I ever get to know a man for marriage, I will never advertise my skills it to him. I got no intentions of doing housework. I'm useless blob with good deen sir!
potato nod GIF by matthewjocelyn

Yaraye

VIP
Men like a maid and a nurse as a wife. The recent Golden Bachelor reality is proof of my point. Gerry-72 yo chose 70 yo fit- very thin- and very nurturing contestant -Theresa. Not to mention- she is the smallest, petite of them all. Like i always said- a Man is a very, very simple creature.
You truly are a jin!:ohhh: Golden Bachelor inspired this thread :chrisfreshhah:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
How would they know?

Abdifreedom is right. U can't fake religiosity and good personality. But it is not impossible. Lot of people divorced quickly after real personality emerged right after the marriage and a baby produced

Isn't it better to tell them you only know the basics? I doubt 95% of men are gonna marry a woman who can't cook at all

Internet Nomad

☆𝐏𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠☆
Your right men prey on useful women and so you should self sabotage yourself and say you cant cook and clean you have a bad personality and a problem with basic hygiene. You cant walk and partially deaf and blind in one eye.

To make sure he is not using you at tell him that you have severe ptsd and night tremors.

Where did you hear this from

Nin123

Defender of chubby Xalimos 👑
VIP

Women supposed to know how to cook, clean and take care of the children that’s her job.

Trending