Men in India burning their underwear at HYPOTHETICAL Marital Rape Laws

I deserve to be divorced because I don't believe women should be in leadership roles. Why's that so bad? I'm pretty chill tbh.

Because you would hold a woman back in life, your wife, your daughters, in fact, any woman within your vicinity would be stunted if you had your way. You are a threat to women and you don't even know it.

Is every woman trying to be a leader? Dang, I didn't know women crave to be in leadership roles so badly.

Leader of the house? Leader of their own business? Leader of the PTA? Leader of the shaloongo/hagbad group? Do you know that there are leadership roles everywhere that women exist?

Do you realise that in order to survive in this world, women need leadership skills? Have you ever heard of female orphans, female widows? Who do you think provides for them? Fairies? You live in some alternate dimension, where men live enternally, and are also responsible and caring. In real life, plenty of men are neglectful or befall injuries which render them unable to provide.
Secondly, in Islam, women are allowed to keep their own income, where on earth do you think women would get this income? From the trees?

Also, if you drop dead, or get injured, do you want your wife and children to beg on the streets? Would you advise them to pass up on promotions or the opportunity to lead their own businesses?

Maxaa isu daaliniya, ilaahay umadda islaameed hakaa qabto, adiga iyo kuwa aad isku fikir tihiin.

Leader of the house? Leader of their own business? Leader of the PTA? Leader of the shaloongo/hagbad group? Do you know that there are leadership roles everywhere that women exist?

Do you realise that in order to survive in this world, women need leadership skills? Have you ever heard of female orphans, female widows? Who do you think provides for them? Fairies? You live in some alternate dimension, where men live enternally, and are also responsible and caring. In real life, plenty of men are neglectful or befall injuries which render them unable to provide.
Secondly, in Islam, women are allowed to keep their own income, where on earth do you think women would get this income? From the trees?

Also, if you drop dead, or get injured, do you want your wife and children to beg on the streets? Would you advise them to pass up on promotions or the opportunity to lead their own businesses?

Maxaa isu daaliniya, ilaahay umadda islaameed hakaa qabto, adiga iyo kuwa aad isku fikir tihiin.
Chill, I meant like within governing bodies. Obviously, it is in a nation's administrative role because it says "people" in the quote. No one coming after the hagbad :mjlol:

Chill, I meant like within governing bodies. Obviously, it is in a nation's administrative role because it says "people" in the quote. No one coming after the hagbad :mjlol:

Of course you do, because if you said you had a problem with women in financial leadership positions, you would have to stop riding the coattails of your own mother.

Screenshot 2024-04-15 at 02.09.30.png

Its better to not speak about things you dont know about, especially with these particular subset of users. they will take a valid fault in your idea and take the rest of your claim down with it.
Honestly, thought the hadith was rock solid since it sahih and has a straightforward quote.

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
Honestly, thought the hadith was rock solid since it sahih and has a straightforward quote.
There’s nothing wrong with the hadeeth. It’s haqq. There are specific leadership roles which are prohibited for women. The prohibition isn’t a reflection of a woman’s capability but more-so to do with practical considerations.

I think the way you worded it may have come across negative.

1. Rights as Mothers:
    • Islam emphasizes honoring and respecting mothers.
    • Pleasing one's mother is considered part of pleasing Allah.
    • Paradise is said to be at the feet of mothers.
    • Disobeying or disrespecting mothers is forbidden.
  2. Rights as Wives:
    • Husbands are urged to treat their wives with kindness and fairness.
    • Wives have rights over their husbands, including financial consent.
    • The best Muslim men are those who treat their wives well.
  3. Rights as Daughters:
    • Raising and educating daughters is encouraged.
    • Rewards are promised for raising and supporting daughters.
    • Patience and care towards daughters are highly valued.
  4. Rights as Sisters and Aunts:
    • Upholding ties of kinship, including with sisters and aunts, is enjoined.
    • Kindness and support towards relatives are rewarded.
  5. General Rights:
    • Women have rights equal to men in most aspects of life.
    • They have the right to express themselves, give advice, and call people to Allah.
    • Women have property rights, including inheritance, ownership, and financial independence.
    • They have the right to a decent life, education, and protection from aggression.
    • It's forbidden to take a woman's wealth without her consent.
    • Women's rights are compared favorably to historical and contemporary practices in other civilizations.

Men are the caretakers of women, as men have been provisioned by Allah over women and tasked with supporting them financially. And righteous women are devoutly obedient and, when alone, protective of what Allah has entrusted them with.1 And if you sense ill-conduct from your women, advise them ΛΉfirstΛΊ, ΛΉif they persist,ΛΊ do not share their beds, ΛΉbut if they still persist,ΛΊ then discipline them ΛΉgentlyΛΊ.2 But if they change their ways, do not be unjust to them. Surely Allah is Most High, All-Great. (4:34 Surah Nisa)

π’π’šπ’’π’‚π’˜π’‚π’— π’Žπ’šπ’—π’—π’’

Tbf I did listed Fiscl independence ages ago. Although the "dis you?" was funny so I'll just call it there.

Trending