Status
Not open for further replies.
:faysalwtf:Iinshallah I'm pray for you cuz this dry, tight, ashy, and itchy feeling sounds like an underlying serious issue.

Allah-humma adhhib il-ba's , Rabbi al-naas, washfi anta Al--Shaafi laa ShifaaA Illa Shifaa'uke Shifaaan laa yughaadiru saqaman. Amiin.

Alahumma Najayna Ashyness, Alahumma Najayna cago wasakh ah, Alahumma Najayna Bellybutton oo najis ah.
Aamiiin :wow:

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
:faysalwtf:Iinshallah I'm pray for you cuz this dry, tight, ashy, and itchy feeling sounds like an underlying serious issue.

Allah-humma adhhib il-ba's , Rabbi al-naas, washfi anta Al--Shaafi laa ShifaaA Illa Shifaa'uke Shifaaan laa yughaadiru saqaman. Amiin.

Walaal please put cream on your body and also cut your dirty nails as well :icon lol:
while you're at it get a deodorant and change your socks. Nothing worse than smelly farah:susp:

Leo

The Brave
Walaal please put cream on your body and also cut your dirty nails as well :icon lol:
while you're at it get a deodorant and change your socks. Nothing worse than smelly farah:susp:

:drakekidding:Alh I'm good on taking care of my personal needs. Thanks for the advice. Just remember hal ayad kursi before bed, this ayatul has great healing properties.

I feel you sis. I see so many guys who fail to keep up with basic hygiene (like even showering :susp:) yet expect a female to be all done up.

These are generalisations . please fix yourself. :drakelaugh:. Its true that us men don't take care of ourselves to the extent that women do. it comes down to the sexual markets and traditions, where the man must show of his main asset such as wealth, nice car, nice house... and the woman her beauty, house care taking skills , the ability to cook... All this to obtain their ideal mate. :ohhh:

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Men are disgusting. They need to step up and start taking as much care of their bodies as women do.
Thats why I love Korean men, they are the number 1 users of male skincare products and are very hygenic. http://www.koreaboo.com/buzz/more-a...e-using-facial-products-and-makeup-heres-why/

You love these effeminate naago that put a bunch of products on their face, men have rougher faces than women cuz we out there grinding for the bread, we don't live to pamper ourselves we watch others do the pampering for our pleasure once we bring the home bread.

About Korean men being an example, bunch a slant eyed puzzays. :childplease:

Men are disgusting. They need to step up and start taking as much care of their bodies as women do.
Thats why I love Korean men, they are the number 1 users of male skincare products and are very hygenic. http://www.koreaboo.com/buzz/more-a...e-using-facial-products-and-makeup-heres-why/

:deadpeter:

Are you rough around the edges yourself sister? I have noticed the more a women is compulsive about her skin/moisturise routines, the more she prefers the complete opposite of this, the cracked un-moisturised dry rough skin (opposites attract)

Or is this just a younger female generation thing? were gender lines are blurred already? Korean man? Do you have Lesbian/Bisexual leanings ?

:deadpeter:

Are you rough around the edges yourself sister? I have noticed the more a women is compulsive about her skin/moisturise routines, the more she prefers the complete opposite of this, the cracked un-moisturised dry rough skin (opposites attract)

Or is this just a younger female generation thing? were gender lines are blurred already? Korean man? Do you have Lesbian/Bisexual leanings ?
:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:
No wallahi I have a 10 step skincare routine that I do every night. I want a man that can do one with me :banderas:

You love these effeminate naago that put a bunch of products on their face, men have rougher faces than women cuz we out there grinding for the bread, we don't live to pamper ourselves we watch others do the pampering for our pleasure once we bring the home bread.

About Korean men being an example, bunch a slant eyed puzzays. :childplease:

:comeon::camby::camby:
I want a man with smooth dewy skin not some rough ass face with visible pores ingrown hairs and acne, uff
Don't be racist, you can insult them without the racial digs

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
:comeon::camby::camby:
I want a man with smooth dewy skin not some rough ass face with visible pores ingrown hairs and acne, uff
Don't be racist, you can insult them without the racial digs

Not every man has acne, I put cold water on my face every morning and apply olive oil once a while, you making filthy generalisations then setting effeminate Korean men as a standard that we must live up to.

If I said all women are ugly which is why they use make up, do you know how stupid that would sound?

Your saying the same ish but in a different sense.

Not every man has acne, I put cold water on my face every morning and apply olive oil once a while, you making filthy generalisations then setting effeminate Korean men as a standard that we must live up to.

If I said all women are ugly which is why they use make up, do you know how stupid that would sound?

Your saying the same ish but in a different sense.
Lol first of all why are you taking me so seriously?
Okay congrats. Nobody said you have to "live up" to supposedly effeminate Korean men. I said that I prefer them because they take good care of their skin. Skincare is not gendered lol both men and women will equally benefit from it. It's not like makeup which is obviously frowned upon when men wear it. You would be surprised at how many men actually secretly take very good care of their skin.
And lol that's not the same. If a woman invests in agood skincare routine, she wont look ugly without makeup :drakelaugh:Thats literally what I'm promoting :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending