MEET the ruthless baby faced warlord leader of Sudan ( traces his ancestry to Garxajis of Somalia)

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

He is ruling Sudan behind the scenes. The real
Power rests with him.

He went from a nomad youngsters to killing black Africans of Darfur. Then he found Gold. Got filthy rich. He is also steals cars from Chad. Snuggles Somalis into Libya. Sometimes kills southern Somalis. Takes their organs.

He has send fighters to Yemen, Chad and Libya. He has vowed to send fighters to Somaliland to protect his brethrens if need be.

Long live Hemiti

These guys are disgusting, I read this book about the Zaghawa massacre and the Dafur cleansing and honestly it amazes me what humans are capable of doing to their fellow countrymen

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
These guys are disgusting, I read this book about the Zaghawa massacre and the Dafur cleansing and honestly it amazes me what humans are capable of doing to their fellow countrymen

It’s Africa manne

Nothing out Africa surprises me

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
It’s Africa manne

Nothing out Africa surprises me

Warninyahow illahi kacabso bisinka.

These people got massacred africans need to hire private millitary forces through out fhe continent your own people killing you like that in 2019 may allah give them jannah and punish those who inflected the lose our ummah faced. Wallahi this is painfull