Meet Nuriya BENSON, co-host of the WAAQ Nation podcast and Ex-Muslim living her best life

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
What are the agendas of the somali atheist communities ?

Why can't they live their lives peacefully they're in safe haven nation far away from Somalia
What are they vying for

Somalis are hot headed and proudly stubborn there's no way you can bring change to these people.

Their perspectives and narratives of the religion they were born into will remain the same.
Unless you have objectives to fulfill slandering their faith will increase radicalisation and stigmatisation of religious minorities in Somalia .

You cannot change the narratives of someone who believed his entire life that his religion is righteous and perfect

You can lobby for their rights but you are not helping you are inciting genocide against your fellow religious /irreligious communities

Putting them at risk at the mercy of extremists

Not long ago a Somali who practiced Christianity secretly, was lynched to death in his hometown because of rants made by gaalo diaspora

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
What are the agendas of the somali atheist communities ?

Why can't they live their lives peacefully they're in safe haven nation far away from Somalia
What are they vying for

Somalis are hot headed and proudly stubborn there's no way you can bring change to these people.

Their perspectives and narratives of the religion they were born into will remain the same.
Unless you have objectives to fulfill slandering their faith will increase radicalisation and stigmatisation of religious minorities in Somalia .

You cannot change the narratives of someone who believed his entire life that his religion is righteous and perfect

You can lobby for their rights but you are not helping you are inciting genocide against your fellow religious /irreligious communities

Putting them at risk at the mercy of extremists

Not long ago a Somali who practiced Christianity secretly, was lynched to death in his hometown because of rants made by gaalo diaspora
They will eventually get tired of trying to turn the Somali people back home into atheists like themselves.

Holy shit it's really her :gucciwhat: :mjlol:

I have her in my DMs wllahi.

She had a kid with an Eritrean (Bilen) and he left her. She lives in Melbourne, Aus and told me she was looking for a baby daddy for her kid. She had a lot of Eri (Christian mostly) and hates Somalis passionately. Her grandpa is a sheikh and her dad is a full medical doctor. She fuked up her family's reputation.

If u think I'm chatting shit I have screenshots of our convos :trumpsmirk:

She had a kid with an Eritrean (Bilen) and he left her. She lives in Melbourne, Aus and told me she was looking for a baby daddy for her kid. She had a lot of Eri (Christian mostly) and hates Somalis passionately. Her grandpa is a sheikh and her dad is a full medical doctor. She fuked up her family's reputation.

I'm not even kididng check her twitter :liberaltears:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Let me clarify Islam is a great religion if they don't want to be a part of it that's good for us as Islam should be a religion for Muslims not non Muslims but in regard to somalinimo I still see them as somali

Let me clarify Islam is a great religion if they don't want to be a part of it that's good for us as Islam should be a religion for Muslims not non Muslims but in regard to somalinimo I still see them as somali
There ethnically Somalis but we should have nothing to do with them. A Bengali Muslim or an ajnabi Muslim is closer to me than a Somali Kaffir. We should put our Islam before our Somalinimo.

Last edited:

Lemme peep the dms :russsmug: I wanna see how a somali feminist behaves in the dms

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP

Well at least she has horn African fetish and is only dating fellow bilen cushites:siilaanyolaugh:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
She’s really hot I don’t care when they are ugly but this, this makes me frustrated. It’s unacceptable it makes me want to punch a wall but my hands are delicate.