MEEK MILL & USHER reportetly engaged in S***ual activities with Diddy.

Usher is a given (I never listened to his shit) but MEEK? This is big news. There were always speculation about Homosexual Hollywood but amongst the African Americans, their was no evidence until now. This has been said in a court document.

This could only be the beginning.

Update: I had just seen a video of Diddy saying to Meek "You deserve it daddy" It is over.

Last edited:

Usher is a given (I never listened to his shit) but MEEK? This is big news. There were always speculation about Homosexual Hollywood but amongst the African Americans, their was no evidence until now. This has been said in a court document.

This rlly aint a surprise to me since I been knowing sum of these rappers were a part of the khaniis mafia

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
1709158265988.png

He was always compromised??

Korean Drama Crying GIF by Netflix K-Content

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP

Update: I had just seen a video of Diddy saying to Meek "You deserve it daddy" It is over.
Usher stayed in Diddy's house when he was 14, i bet he had to do some 'favors' to get to where he's at rn.

If u wanna make it big in Hollywood/music industry = u gotta get recorded taking it in the bumbum, doing some pedo stuff, orgies and other weird rituals, so:
1- U don’t snitch
2-the shaytan knows u mean business.

Last edited:

Trending