Meanwhile N Ottawa a geeljire & his wife/gf BBQing shot,geeljire dead, lady hit in the abdomen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
This is absolutely horrifying. Young Somali men killing each other. This is what happens when parents claim their kids are bastards inorder to scam the government. There's a special place in hell waiting for women who say their kids don't have a father and the deadbeat dad sneaks into the house at night.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
This is absolutely horrifying. Young Somali men killing each other. This is what happens when parents claim their kids are bastards inorder to scam the government. There's a special place in hell waiting for women who say their kids don't have and the deadbeat dad sneaks into the house at night.

He not only sneaks in he parks his yellow cab on the handicap parking lot :mjlol:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I didnt even click the news. I dont want to ruin my memorial day with a fam bad news but gotta admit the handicap parking lot thing was funny Rkelly lol

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Muslim violence
You're starting to annoy the shit out of me.

Does he looks Muslim to you?

He's the killer that was arrested, he's Jamaican.

wanted-tristan-campbell-jpg.jpg

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I didnt even click the news. I dont want to ruin my memorial day with a fam bad news but gotta admit the handicap parking lot thing was funny Rkelly lol

It is so true walahi! How many Somali families have been charged with welfare fraud. The welfare agency nowadays are so knowledgeable about the Somalis that they would just send an agent in the middle of night to seek a yellow cab parked near by the lady who claimed “separated from him”. Then the following day they set up a raid :bell: authorities break in with faarax sleeping with his macawiis and xaliimo still wearing that baati soaked in suugo for the past 4 days laying next to him. She’ll scream “ dhis is a musteyk! America farii! I’m Muslim”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts