Meanwhile in Sweden...

Sex-Ed Brochure About Fisting, Anal Sex for Middle School Students Sparks Uproar in Sweden

"The brochure, which features explicit imagery, turned out to specifically address transgender issues and is not geared toward children and not intended for use in middle school.
A sex education brochure by the Swedish Association for Sexuality Education (RFSU) that teaches school students how to have extreme sex has stirred controversy online."

You see how the feminists operate? Sweden gives the feminists a chance at running a feminist government and the next thing you know they're pushing transgender anal fisting on middle schoolers......

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Sex-Ed Brochure About Fisting, Anal Sex for Middle School Students Sparks Uproar in Sweden

"The brochure, which features explicit imagery, turned out to specifically address transgender issues and is not geared toward children and not intended for use in middle school.
A sex education brochure by the Swedish Association for Sexuality Education (RFSU) that teaches school students how to have extreme sex has stirred controversy online."

You see how the feminists operate? Sweden gives the feminists a chance at running a feminist government and the next thing you know they're pushing transgender anal fisting on middle schoolers......
Feminist? What else they caused, the climate change?

Feminist? What else they caused, the climate change?

I didn't know you were a male feminist as well... no wonder you're pro-Western.... and it's a well-known fact that Sweden has a feminist government.

"
Reclaiming the F word
The current Swedish government has declared itself a feminist government, devoted to a feminist foreign policy. Even if the idea has been met with both praise and criticism – domestic and international – the word feminism is not as charged in Sweden as in many other countries. The government uses the ‘F word’ to stress that gender equality is vital to society and that more needs to be done to achieve it."

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
I didn't know you were a male feminist as well... no wonder you're pro-Western.... and it's a well-known fact that Sweden has a feminist government.

"
Reclaiming the F word
The current Swedish government has declared itself a feminist government, devoted to a feminist foreign policy. Even if the idea has been met with both praise and criticism – domestic and international – the word feminism is not as charged in Sweden as in many other countries. The government uses the ‘F word’ to stress that gender equality is vital to society and that more needs to be done to achieve it."

I'm a feminist? You always try to accuse feminism of literally everything. If your winnie the pooh died, it will be feminist behind it

I don't get people who are hardcore anti Russia and China..... they want total Western domination?... why? are they hardcore feminists and lgbt supporters and want the whole world to be a degenerate cesspool? I think they must have little grasp of geopolitics or they are liberal types who want Westernization forced on everyone.... the idea that Russia and China are the same is a lie... the US pushes Westernization on Saudi.... China doesn't care what the heck Pakistan does and doesn't meddle in how religious they are

EvORuxbWYAIHwDz.jpg

Trending

Latest posts