Meanwhile in Canada...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Yeah that's why BLM needs to chill just a lil' bit. We have it pretty good up here.

Looks like a paradise. :ftw9nwa: Everything in Canada is soft which is why the boys in blue are equally soft. Even your roughest and toughest wouldnt survive a day in North philly. :gnzbryw:

Looks like a paradise. :ftw9nwa: Everything in Canada is soft which is why the boys in blue are equally soft. Even your roughest and toughest wouldnt survive a day in North philly. :gnzbryw:
Better to be in paradise than ducking from bullets left and right.

i really dont see the point in being allowed to carry guns. just gives the police an excuse when they kill black men. im glad people arent allowed guns in the UK

Better to be in paradise than ducking from bullets left and right.

and still yall are trying to act hood with your swagless levi jeans sagging and think you are gangstas selling grams of weed to the local addicts. :ftw9nwa: Pull your pants up and get a proper dress sense and a good job. You dont know how pathetic yall look to people who actually come from real hoods. There are no hoods and gangs in Canada. They trying to call themselves and their 'hoods' bloods and crips but have no actual connection to them. :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
S-She knows :sheed:

In order of legit to shit: 380 --> 390 --> 370 --> 330 --> 340 --> 3:urgh:20

No word of a lie, I love that place. Only someone who hasn't been to Dixon would shit on Dixon ( basically this entire forum).

i really dont see the point in being allowed to carry guns. just gives the police an excuse when they kill black men. im glad people arent allowed guns in the UK

The problem is the messed up culture we have here with guns and not the guns themselves. Taking the guns out of the hands of law abiding citizens wont solve anything. The gangs will still have guns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending