Meal plan ideas for bodybuilding.

I'm heading back to the gym after 2-year hiatus, been doing keto for the past 3 weeks, and I've recently found out I am intolerant to gluten, makes me feel like shit, so have only been eating meat, eggs, veggies, will incorporate carbs in a few weeks but only days I work out.

One thing I noticed is my endurance has seen a 100% increase while losing a shit tonne of weight.
If were consistent before the hiatus and put up decent numbers, had decent size etc, you'll get back there in like 6months sxb, even if you're in a 300-500cal deficit. I'm not sure If I'm gluten intolerant but I have notice that I just feel lighter and less drowsy after a meal when there's no pasta/breads etc.

Not sure about you but my traps and neck used to basically melt away when I would cut in the past, so I'd watch out for that and hit traps, upper chest and delt (rear delts espesically) like x2-3 a week. Neck training is optional but it adds SO MUCH to your overall physique wallahi.

Good luck my bro, inshallah we'll both look like those statuses of Greek god come summer :friendhug:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NidarNidar

Punisher
If were consistent before the hiatus and put up decent numbers, had decent size etc, you'll get back there in like 6months sxb, even if you're in a 300-500cal deficit. I'm not sure If I'm gluten intolerant but I have notice that I just feel lighter and less drowsy after a meal when there's no pasta/breads etc.

Not sure about you but my traps and neck used to basically melt away when I would cut in the past, so I'd watch out for that and hit traps, upper chest and delt (rear delts espesically) like x2-3 a week. Neck training is optional but it adds SO MUCH to your overall physique wallahi.

Good luck my bro, inshallah we'll both look like those statuses of Greek god come summer :friendhug:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I still kept most of the gains that I've made, was super into football, and I've just gained 15KG in the past 3-4 years, hoping to go back to the 80-90kg range, not your typical Somali build not sure if it's the cold Euro environment but leaning between mix of endomorph and mesomorph.

Trending

Latest posts