MBS did it again! A New Kaaba!

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
This thing is the new THE LINE city, another questionable unrealistic mega project. But guess what is called? The new Cube!.
But you gonna ask yourself, what was the old Cube?
You don't know?
BlandGraciousIndianringneckparakeet-size_restricted.gif

1676714586538.png

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
Lol mars bit was to much,

For some reason I always thought Saudis were rich like Dubai folks. Was shocked when I visited Mecca and Medina and saw how average Saudi lived. These mega projects seem like distraction from reality most of country faces. They were blessed with oil but that weather and landscape is harsh

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Lol mars bit was to much,

For some reason I always thought Saudis were rich like Dubai folks. Was shocked when I visited Mecca and Medina and saw how average Saudi lived. These mega projects seem like distraction from reality most of country faces. They were blessed with oil but that weather and landscape is harsh
You saw the 500 billion project? Everyone called it out for being an architecture disaster. And then this. The kingdom faces huge challenges, Iran, Alhouthi, bad economy, poor human capital, lack of investment on education. Saudia's adverseries "Iran", is way sophisticated than Saudia in terms of Military, educated people and their competency. A high school teenager in Iran has better math skills of that in Saudi college. Iran is also building new ways of war, surrounds Saudia with Enemies, Syria, Iraq, Yemen. And then he goes and spends billions on shitty projects.

Trending