MBC Arrests Xaglatosiye Family

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Let me guess Xaglatosiye, you lost a position in SL, are u now coming to PL? or you will wait till there is cabinet shuffle there or will you negiotate with PL like that other useless prick Xaabsade?

I hope he doesn't come to PL, we need to stop accepting the garbage that has been thrown out of SL!!! There must be a rule any dhulbahante who has worked with SL is not going to be offered a position in PL. It's not fair that clans who stay within PL have to share positions with a bunch of useless pricks trying to eat from all directions!!!

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
A

Let me guess Xaglatosiye, you lost a position in SL, are u now coming to PL? or you will wait till there is cabinet shuffle there or will you negiotate with PL like that other useless prick Xaabsade?

I hope he doesn't come to PL, we need to stop accepting the garbage that has been thrown out of SL!!! There must be a rule any dhulbahante who has worked with SL is not going to be offered a position in PL. It's not fair that clans who stay within PL have to share positions with a bunch of useless pricks trying to eat from all directions!!!
i agree. We need to give VP to Laylkase

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
Muse marqaan kidnapped this niggas wife? :faysalwtf:

The xoolos in Garowe welcomed that fat c*nt xabsade back and i wont be surprised we see this nigga in Garowe soon. We gotta stop this BS.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
If Isaac harm xaglatosiye andhus family then they will have the entire harti to answer to fucking laangaabs

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Oh wow, why arrest his family? This is not right. Collective punishment is a crime against humanity.

Free the xaglatosiya family :)

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Everyday, my stance on the Dhulbahante is validated, and yet I get moaned at.

Status
Not open for further replies.