Mayweather Vs Conor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.
Mayweather will face the mixed martial artist Conor Mcregor in august. The fight will only be boxing, so no kick or wrestling allowed.
This fight will be huge, both fighters will earn huge money
Projected total for Mayweather-McGregor: $606.1 million
Source: http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/...money-floyd-mayweather-vs-conor-mcgregor-make

Whats ur take on this fight? Me personally i think floyd will destroy Conor, Floyd is to quick, to smart and to experienced for Conor.

Floyd highlights:

Conor highlights:

Im beting on Mayweather wins on TKO in round 5-6

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
If guys like Hatton,Oscar de la Hoya and Canelo couldn't touch Mayweather what makes people think Conor has a chance? This is basically a big pay day for Conor.

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.
If guys like Hatton,Oscar de la Hoya and Canelo couldn't touch Mayweather what makes people think Conor has a chance? This is basically a big pay day for Conor.
Exactly, Mayweather made Canelo Alvarez look like an amateur, and Alvarez is hands down one of the biggest punchers in the game today

When he faced Floyd :

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
McGregor's Irish luck has run out he's going to get mauled, there's no way he's beating a Mayweather in a boxing match.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Exactly, Mayweather made Canelo Alvarez look like an amateur, and Alvarez is hands down one of the biggest punchers in the game today

When he faced Floyd :
Yup basically canelo was the closest fighter to beat mayweather but he was easily outclassed even though canelo is a bigger dude then him. Im more excited for GGG vs canelo fight this one. This fight between conor and floyd is basically a circus show.:camby:

Doesn't Conor get like 100 million just for showing up to the fight? I think he already knows he'll lose. he's just there for the money. I'd gladly get my ass beat by mayweather for that amount of money too.

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
This guy really talked himself into a multi million pay day :mjlol:

Ronda got her ass beat for 3 million. I would get in a ring with Godzilla for 100 million.

Status
Not open for further replies.