May allah protect us from the evil eyes of Farmaajo orphans kkkk

He will be back. If there is real 1m1v. If. Which there won’t be.

People see the losses that have been incurred and you jump to farmaajo rather than addressing the failed war on shabaab. If ragtag militia is blowing soldiers up in the capital and running into bases with little difficulty. The OFFENSIVE HAS FAILED.

people here saying you support shabaab for stating this. Unreasonable guys.
Niqqa you mistake for what you wish to happend to the acual reality. How exaclty has the war failed? Unless you take sources directly from al kebab. 1/3 of shabaab territory has been liberated and with Ceelbuur under seige they will be finished in central Somalia (Thats phase 1) Phase 2 and 3 will be in their stronghold down south.

I don't think you support shabaab but it sounds like your eager to have them succeed just to pin it against the current goverment. The war agianst shabaab should not be politicised ever. I don't even like HSM but I have to admit he has done more against shabaab than farmaajo that spent more time fighting FMS and let the deadliest attack happend in Xamar.

Niqqa you mistake for what you wish to happend to the acual reality. How exaclty has the war failed? Unless you take sources directly from al kebab. 1/3 of shabaab territory has been liberated and with Ceelbuur under seige they will be finished in central Somalia (Thats phase 1) Phase 2 and 3 will be in their stronghold down south.

I don't think you support shabaab but it sounds like your eager to have them succeed just to pin it against the current goverment. The war agianst shabaab should not be politicised ever. I don't even like HSM but I have to admit he has done more against shabaab than farmaajo that spent more time fighting FMS and let the deadliest attack happend in Xamar.
“Wish” huh 😂“Eager to have them succeed”. here we go. Like the post said, unreasonable guys who say you’re shabaab. Your not fooling anyone.

We have drones warya, we even have airforce. If the security could be trusted we’d have gotten rid of these clowns a long time ago. Soldiers pay getting cut and instead focusing on small amount of clan militia is not the wider vision for somalia. A clan will fight tooth and nail for their home, SNA are for somalia. There is no Phase 2-3 without a competent SNA.

The amount of cajir farmaajo gets from you s backbiting him must be tremendous.

the guy is gone and here have the guy YOU wanted HSM. Why still cry ? Because you know FARMAAJO WAS AN EXELLENT PRESIDENT.

This is way too far Subxanallah like I don’t like Culusow but I don’t wish a coup on him to that extent these guys need help
Yeah it’s a bit too much. It sets a bad precedent for future presidents.

I’m not opposed to a military run government. Even though we’ve already seen that with barre. This worked for japan during feudal era. Where they had the emperor and the shogun. The shogun who controlled military actually ran things.

Trending