May A Thousand Plagues Befall Upon London Black Cabbies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Unfortunately I had a crash last night in London, on my way home from visiting old pals of mine.

I was travelling through Bayswater Road, heading towards Marble Arch. As I'm cruising down the road, a black cab on the opposite lane, decides he wants to do a u-turn on the lane I'm in.

The thing is though, did he not see me? Or did he indeed see me, but thought to himself that there was enough time and distance between us, to complete his manoeuvre? I don't know. But I do know, he's f*cked for sure.

Then next thing I know, I end up hitting the left side of his bonnet, and I go flying. It must of lasted just mire seconds, but that was some terrifying sh*t. As I'm in the air, all I see is a mixture of the sky and asphalt of the road. I then bang my left foot onto a lamp post, and land on my head. I sort of roll on my head, while my body is in a scorpion type position, with both of my legs in the air. I rolled in that position for about five seconds, then rolled a couple of more times, before finally coming to a stop.

Alhamdulillah, I've got no broken or fractured bones. Came out of it all with some scratches and bruises and a strained left foot.

Can't say the same for my dear bike sadly. I loved it. I've had it for nearly six years, and now it's probably a write off.

Wallahi, I hate black cabbies. I hope in the next few years, Uber and the like, put them out of business.

Screenshot_20180719-195554.png

Screenshot_20180719-195551.png

Screenshot_20180719-195822.png

Screenshot_20180719-195836.png

Screenshot_20180719-195818.png

Screenshot_20180719-195814.png

Screenshot_20180719-195808.png

Screenshot_20180719-195802.png

Screenshot_20180719-195757.png

Screenshot_20180719-195740.png

Arma

VIP
Call McAms, they will take your bike and bring you a courtesy bike.

I know McAms, used them many years ago, they're great. No need though, I've got my SV650:

Screenshot_20180719-201739.png

About time I started riding it, it's been collected dust in the garage.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
I hope you caught his reg plate. Make a claim on his ass. I've done U turns on high streets but Marble Arch has like 10 million cameras.

Do you get a courtesy bike?

Arma

VIP
I hope you caught his reg plate. Make a claim on his ass. I've done U turns on high streets but Marble Arch has like 10 million cameras.

Do you get a courtesy bike?

Well, it was a busy time full of witnesses, so he couldn't really make a run for it. I've got all his details, and I'm now in the process of making one hell of a claim.

My insurers have offered me a courtesy bike, but I turned it down, as I already have another bike, that Suzuki above.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Well, it was a busy time full of witnesses, so he couldn't really make a run for it. I've got all his details, and I'm now in the process of making one hell of a claim.

My insurers have offered me a courtesy bike, but I turned it down, as I already have another bike, that Suzuki above.

During the day? Damn those Johnnys and Grahams driving the black cabs are full of kibir. They charge too much and don't even check their blind spots like they own the streets. I hope Uber puts them out of business completely one day.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
I don’t know how insurance works in the UK but in Canada with your kind of injuries in that accident we get PAID bro get well fam @Armadillo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending