Maximising the geeljire intellect

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Been wanting to make a useful advice thread for the longest time. We need to advice our ppl on how to progress and share our secrets to success.

What are some things you do to help increase your intellect on a daily/ weekly basis? now this can include improvement to health, speech and intellect. Not including education and revision. Just list some outside of curriculum activities that you use to stay mentally sharp.

I find that reading on various topics helps to boost my overall memory recall and keep my mind sharp for daily conversations and ensures that i can argue most of my points clearly and concisely. I also think communication skills are key and must be worked on in order to develop as an individual. I practice speaking with various ppl on many topics so that i can learn from previous experiences and expand my vocabulary and sharpen my tongue. This if find to be therapeutic and a useful skill. Most will respect you if you are well spoken and intelligent.

Rageedi

Life | Liberty | Property
Great thread!
I try to memorize the Quran since it can increase cognitive intelligence and memory plus the spiritual benefits. I also study, like you, various topics particularly philosophy and logic which helps me form good arguments and think rationally. Something unconventional I do which helps to maximize intellect is meditation, 10 mins every day since it can increase your brain, especially the prefrontal cortex which is associated with higher cognitive thinking. Chess has helped to think strategically and calculate steps ahead, which is very useful to everyday life, particularly in business and politics. And lastly, I exercise, which improves blood flow to the brain and brain plasticity.
quran benefits.jpg

Remove religion from Somalis as it is the reason for the mental retardation we see running through our people. Once we have all of our affairs in order, approach religion slowly.

Trending