MAXAMED CABDI WAARE- EX. Hirshabelle president Interview

I think this guy would make a great president for Somalia. I wish he would run. Intelligent, balanced and good temperament unlike everyone else walking around with egos the size of Jupiter.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
I think this guy would make a great president for Somalia. I wish he would run. Intelligent, balanced and good temperament unlike everyone else walking around with egos the size of Jupiter.
In this interview he clear dispute between Deni & Xarmaajo. Its between Federalism & Centralism.

If Somalia is going to have a strong central government through federalism then they should follow the UAE model with some tweaks. Only the following groups should be eligible to be either President or Prime Minister of Somalia:
HG, Abgaal, Hawadle, Mahamud Saleban, Ogaden and Rahanweyn

If Somalia is going to have a strong central government through federalism then they should follow the UAE model with some tweaks. Only the following groups should be eligible to be either President or Prime Minister of Somalia:
HG, Abgaal, Hawadle, Mahamud Saleban, Ogaden and Rahanweyn
Why are you so invested in Somalia if you claim SL?

Bro just stop waffling. You don’t make any sense. It’s not normal for you to claim SL and be so invested in the affairs of Somalia:farmajoyaab:

Well it's a public forum and I can comment on anything that I see fit. Why do you even care when it's normal for neighbouring countries to know a lot about each other. You don't even accept SL as independent so you are being hypocritical if you say I can't comment on a country that you say my country is a part of @libaac

Well it's a public forum and I can comment on anything that I see fit. Why do you even care when it's normal for neighbouring countries to know a lot about each other. You don't even accept SL as independent so you are being hypocritical if you say I can't comment on a country that you say my country is a part of @libaac
You’re the hypocrite you spread qashin about a country you claim to not be from so gtfoh:childplease::camby:

The two Jubas are majority og and gedo is currently under occupation from hawiye SNA and raxanwayn SNA. :heh:
Same people who were crying about Farmaajo arming his tribe in gedo and saying that the SNA is his personal tribal militia. Stick to one lie please

Same people who were crying about Farmaajo arming his tribe in gedo and saying that the SNA is his personal tribal militia. Stick to one lie please
everybody knows marehan ain't never a threat, even if they are armed to the teeth. The civil war proved it.
lost lands n GG.
msb got chased out of gedo.
only gained control of kismaayo in 99, with HG help.

all signs that you are a loser despite outgunning everyone else at the time.

once the hawiye and elaays go home, let's talk. don't waste my time before that.

everybody knows marehan ain't never a threat, even if they are armed to the teeth. The civil war proved it.
lost lands n GG.

once the hawiye and elaays go home, let's talk. don't waste my time before that.
Yes but they forget the reality so quick and love to reminded every now and then.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
We are making Jim Crow proud in Kismayo we just want people to know were justified.

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
lost lands n GG.

Forgot to add that even with all Darood backing them together bankrolled by SFG with SNA and qatari/turkish trained socall special forces flown in they been no threat to JL forces of mostly 1 subsubsubsubsub clan of OG or dare move on OG lands.

4 years of threats is all they amount:drakekidding:

Forgot to add that even with all Darood backing them together bankrolled by SFG with SNA and qatari/turkish trained socall special forces flown in they been no threat to JL forces of mostly 1 subsubsubsubsub clan of OG or dare move on OG lands.

4 years of threats is all they amount:drakekidding:
imagine many ogs aren't even on the JL hype. majority are in galbeed battling it out with the amharas. about 20% of ogs live in JL, and less than a quarter of that are armed.
meanwhile homies mobilized the whole nation against us and still they couldn't even beat janan but had to beg him for a surrender. They need Jesus to come down and fight for them at this point.:farmajoyaab: