Massive increase in Covid-19 cases (60 cases in Somalia)

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
This what happens when china lies and you don't ban flights as soon as possible.

:manny:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
The one good thing Africa has going for it is, the vast majority of the population is youthful.

But yeah, this will spread

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
They are increasing numbers to beg for more aid :francis:

Dont be fooled COVID19 is a cash cow being milked

I just hope it doesn't get too bad. I spoke to my relatives working in hospitals in Xamar, and there is just no place in Somalia that has the facilities to stem the tide if the numbers in Europe are replicated in Africa. If 1st world nations can't stop it, genuinely, how can we? I just pray for people to follow the guidelines and self-quarantine if they feel symptoms, but I doubt they'll do it.

Inshallah, we will get through this.

More will increase, Xamar government the worst one came in modern Somalia.
Wallahi you people are strange, finding ways to politicize a virus that has decimated all 1st world nations. African nations just don't have the facilities to contain an outbreak, aside from stopping flights to other countries, what can they do?

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Wallahi you people are strange, finding ways to politicize a virus that has decimated all 1st world nations. African nations just don't have the facilities to contain an outbreak, aside from stopping flights to other countries, what can they do?
You see your neighbor on fire what would you do, Secure your house. You know virus reach Kenya and Ethiopia before you what xamar did, nothing. First case on Somalia what xamar did in return nothing. In the contrast PL from day one close the borders air,sea and land and burn qaat. Do you see now the difference?

You see your neighbor on fire what would you do, Secure your house. You know virus reach Kenya and Ethiopia before you what xamar did, nothing. First case on Somalia what xamar did in return nothing. In the contrast PL from day one close the borders air,sea and land and burn qaat. Do you see now the difference?
The FGS has no control over the Jubbaland's border to Kenya as long as Madoobe is there. Yet, any attempts to bring Jubbaland under the FGS's direct control is immediately condemned. Do you see now how much more efficient it would've been if the Somali Government actually controlled Somalia? Cohesive responses to disasters can't be managed efficiently enough under this current system.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
The FGS has no control over the Jubbaland's border to Kenya as long as Madoobe is there. Yet, any attempts to bring Jubbaland under the FGS's direct control is immediately condemned. Do you see now how much more efficient it would've been if the Somali Government actually controlled Somalia? Cohesive responses to disasters can't be managed efficiently enough under this current system.
Jubaland isn't the issue here. Infected people are landing directly at Aden Cadde airport each day.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
The cases was in xamar!!.