Maskin people

Why do somalis call nice good people maskin and dumb? And the ones who instigate and are argumentative smart? It doesnt matter where I go ive seen this habit.

Somalis are generally abusive people why do you think our country is so messy? They think they can use now nice people for advantage what ever that maybe and they will use you by force if they can that’s why they use tribes as a smoke screen it’s all a facade because if you’re a nice person and “ minority “ tribe they will try to abuse or use you. I am so thankful I live in America where I can be “maskin” in peace. May Allah guide us.

Somalis are generally abusive people why do you think our country is so messy? They think they can use now nice people for advantage what ever that maybe and they will use you by force if they can that’s why they use tribes as a smoke screen it’s all a facade because if you’re a nice person and “ minority “ tribe they will try to abuse or use you. I am so thankful I live in America where I can be “maskin” in peace. May Allah guide us.
Its insane. I understand why somalia isnt functioning since all negative qualities are liked and hyped. The few good people either turn bad or become silent and mind their business.

Why do somalis call nice good people maskin and dumb? And the ones who instigate and are argumentative smart? It doesnt matter where I go ive seen this habit.
Miskiin means a plethora of things all depending on the situation.
Being able to argue may seem good because you appear quickwitted (on the surface) or having a backbone. It doesn’t necessarily mean they are good or bad people. Don’t be offended if you’re called miskiin. That might actually be a compliment in some cases!

Miskiin is an arabic word, why do we even use it lol??

It means poor, but also like poor guy in English when you feel sorry for someone etc., its not an insult and doesnt mean dumb

Nice people are seen as people pleasers. Somalis are actually smart to see the BS.

Be kind but not nice.

Based

VIP
You should never show your miskin side to somalians. They are like wolves if they see weakness or innocence they will not give you a break. The miskin nice person is seen as clueless and dumb while the xaasid one is respected.

You should never show your miskin side to somalians. They are like wolves if they see weakness or innocence they will not give you a break. The miskin nice person is seen as clueless and dumb while the xaasid one is respected.
Yeah because they are afraid lol and cowards bounce on what they see as an easy victim

Miskiin is an arabic word, why do we even use it lol??

It means poor, but also like poor guy in English when you feel sorry for someone etc., its not an insult and doesnt mean dumb
Yeah but how somalis use it is in a demeaning way like ur dumb or a push over

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Somalis are natural born Sociopaths. If u r civil and normal, and smile to be polite, they think u r retarded in another level

Trending

Latest posts