Mashallah! i have finally converted to fobism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramen

🌸
I fell in love with how fobs carry themselves. Long thick and almost block like eyebrows, pale and almost ghost like skin color, skin bleaching products in their handbags. Mashallah i fell in love with this culture!! i advise you, young somali girls who live in the west to dress like fobs.

In fobism the distance between your eyebrows signifies how close you are to your family and friends. Look at this young somali girl who is both supporting her country and showing us how deep her love for her family is.

I will soon return to somalia and come back to the west as a new person, as a fob.
Thank you for reading this, it took me almost an hour to write this because i couldnt really express my love for fobism into words.
Please support my decisions.

:ulyin:

We know you’re lying because xaarlimos bleach here too :mjlol: you ain’t about it go to the local Somali plug and pick up some bleaching cream and upload the results :mjohreally:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I cant wait to reach 500 messages so I can message you Henni I want to show you what im working with please dont dissapoint me

Ramen

🌸
I cant wait to reach 500 messages so I can message you Henni I want to show you what im working with please dont dissapoint me
warya im not interested in drugs iyo balayo
i can already imagine you coming out of the lab with white powder on your nose

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
I fell in love with how fobs carry themselves. Long thick and almost block like eyebrows, pale and almost ghost like skin color, skin bleaching products in their handbags. Mashallah i fell in love with this culture!! i advise you, young somali girls who live in the west to dress like fobs.

In fobism the distance between your eyebrows signifies how close you are to your family and friends. Look at this young somali girl who is both supporting her country and showing us how deep her love for her family is.

I will soon return to somalia and come back to the west as a new person, as a fob.
Thank you for reading this, it took me almost an hour to write this because i couldnt really express my love for fobism into words.
Please support my decisions.
As if you weren't a lost fob abroad:siilaanyolaugh: Sheekada caatada hanoo keenin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending