Mashallah Farmaajo is working hard

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
to divide khat bundles while topless!

Dw582kXX0AAdfyX.jpg

I'm sure that room smelled like Nacalad and Nijaas too:silanyolaugh:

The difference is Muuse Biixi can rule his country while Farmaajo can't take a shit in his toilet without AMISOM guarding him:manny:

The difference is one of those two is leading a country which has a well known active terrorist movement which may/probably is supported by the other
:kodaksmiley:

The difference is one of those two is leading a country which has a well known active terrorist movement which may/probably is supported by the other
:kodaksmiley:

blame antiHAGite XIMAARs from Hawiye clans plus other southerners. dont blame Isaaq for the late terrorist Amiir Godane. we havent seen Godane since he went South and his footsoldiers were Southerners

We got over that long ago

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

none of what you said made sense to me what i understood is there was a battle between HY and dhulbahante and HY forced them to agree to secession? where can i read about this?

Spoiler BTW if we did wish ill on MX or SouthernJabartis...then HG have taken your MX deegaan and made you HablahaGalgaduud then propped up JVA against MJ till HG became ICU but...SouthernJabartis share less blame for Afweyne compared to Dhulbahante

none of what you said made sense to me what i understood is there was a battle between HY and dhulbahante and HY forced them to agree to secession? where can i read about this?

you claimed terroris Amiir Godane was avenging 88. Im telling you he is not. SNM and allies from USC took alreade tamed the proAfweyne tribes

you claimed terroris Amiir Godane was avenging 88. Im telling you he is not. SNM and allies from USC took alreade tamed the proAfweyne tribes

didn’t say it was facts just speculation it’s true that MX have been karbaashed by habar gidir rip their possession over galgaduud

Trending

Latest posts