Stay WOKE
VIP
32414670-1875-452D-AF1C-BB32EBF70E54.png

0B0C7F3D-5FD7-4AF9-9235-C6DB4C27BA4C.png
8388B6B2-ED9C-4279-87FC-88DECD596671.png
AACF20BE-8B53-403B-8845-E8185EDD5AF8.png
756379E0-BE46-4204-A5C6-108470717ED2.png

They say the way to a mans heart is through his stomach :lawd:

Honestly Somali cuisine isn’t the best, you won’t find a Somali wife who will cook anything besides briis and baasto, nothing like Indian cuisine , so we men have to learn cooking if we want an exiting life

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Honestly Somali cuisine isn’t the best, you won’t find a Somali wife who will cook anything besides briis and baasto, nothing like Indian cuisine , so we men have to learn cooking if we want an exiting life
In sha Allah one day you will make a good wife and make one man out there happy with your culinary skills

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Only cook aa! Waryaahe wax maku sheega saaqidada diinta leheen xagaa laad waaku sidee!
Give credit where credit is due naagtan cuunto caadi aheyn bey ku karin boowe raaxo bashaal iyo baraar saas weeye bash bash iyo barwaaqo iyo cuunto

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Inshallah dameer will kick u in the balls u will not have ku dhuufo ka dhaqaaq balls anymore abti!
Boowe they say home is where the heart is Allah willing i will find a qalaanjo oo qoordheer in a little tuulo back home markas i will live the life grow my own food have my geel iyo caari iyo cows grazing in dharoor:fittytousand:

Status
Not open for further replies.