Masaman : The Bantu Expansion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Instead of fear mongering get yourselves together :siilaanyolaugh: if the bantu in somalia werent treated like crap for years maybe they wouldnt relate to kenyans and join alshabab in high numbers :ohno:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
And the genocidal plans proposed by @Yonis won't work either, since any attempts to kill them all ala nazi style would be met with furious resistence from the Intl.community, and from other surrounding bantu countries. All you can do is pray that their birth rate falls down eventually. :lolbron:

Tell that to the Rohingya

@Grant you old white , stop saying these bantus are natives to somalia:birdman:

Sorry to get you upset. I only say it because it's true.

UN report on the Somali minorities:

https://www.culturalsurvival.org/pu...uarterly/un-and-somalias-invisible-minorities

"A second minority category includes the diverse group of farmers who are not ethnic Somalis, living in much the same areas as the Rahanweyn and Digil. They include remnants of indigenous peoples, some of them originally speakers of the Cushitic languages (such as the Shebelle and Gabaweyn) and some Bantu. These peoples are mostly culturally assimilated to the Rahanweyn. The other groups are descendants of former slaves who established enclaves in the 19th century, chiefly in the Lower Shebelle and Lower Jubba valleys. Originally having retreated to the tsetse-infested woodlands on the riverbanks where no pastoralists ventured, they are often collectively known as WaGosha, "forest people". Many of these communities retain Bantu languages.

Two subgroups of the Bantu minority deserve special mention. One is the Bajun fishing people of the southern coast, an indigenous minority, and the second is the former slave communities on the northeastern coast."

There are other reports for the Eyle, Shabelli and Makaane, all of whom are native.

Sorry to get you upset. I only say it because it's true.

UN report on the Somali minorities:

https://www.culturalsurvival.org/pu...uarterly/un-and-somalias-invisible-minorities

"A second minority category includes the diverse group of farmers who are not ethnic Somalis, living in much the same areas as the Rahanweyn and Digil. They include remnants of indigenous peoples, some of them originally speakers of the Cushitic languages (such as the Shebelle and Gabaweyn) and some Bantu. These peoples are mostly culturally assimilated to the Rahanweyn. The other groups are descendants of former slaves who established enclaves in the 19th century, chiefly in the Lower Shebelle and Lower Jubba valleys. Originally having retreated to the tsetse-infested woodlands on the riverbanks where no pastoralists ventured, they are often collectively known as WaGosha, "forest people". Many of these communities retain Bantu languages.

Two subgroups of the Bantu minority deserve special mention. One is the Bajun fishing people of the southern coast, an indigenous minority, and the second is the former slave communities on the northeastern coast."

There are other reports for the Eyle, Shabelli and Makaane, all of whom are native.
Haha I'm just messing with u grant ur a good sport :nvjpqts:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Oromos to the West and Bantus to the South. We are gonna get driven into the sea here pretty soon here if we don’t screw our heads on straight.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Oromos to the West and Bantus to the South. We are gonna get driven into the sea here pretty soon here if we don’t screw our heads on straight.

Nah sxb, focus on your tiny gobol and stay there. Don't concern yourself with wanlaweyns. It is through disunity the Somali people will survive foreign aggression, trust me.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Nah sxb, focus on your tiny gobol and stay there. Don't concern yourself with wanlaweyns. It is through disunity the Somali people will survive foreign aggression, trust me.
Somaliland needs to deport all the Oromos.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
I don’t trust you

No one now or in history has ever succeeded thru disunity.

#strenghtinnumbers.

I thought my sarcasm was obvious.:shookgabre:

Somalis will rue the day they decided to return to qabil instead of moving forward. There are only 13 million of us in that area, and we have decided to split that man power down even further along ''state'' lines (mini-countries). :faysalwtf:

Meanwhile Ethiopia and Kenya will be 100-200 million people strong. :gaasdrink:

Somalis are morons, have fun with your little qabil states, enjoy that gobol to your hearts content. You won't survive for long. :manny:

I urge them to spread their seed and to make other "0.5" their allies, their partners and their companions in this inevitable and current invasion.

I welcome the Bantu expansion.

I bootyclap for their arrival.

From coast to coast to coast.

Their Manifest Destiny.

Vae victis.

:siilaanyolaugh:

If we tried to kill them we would end up with Bantu resistance movements blowing up school buses all over Somalia. :damedamn:

I'm not about that murdering stuff, there has to be other solutions. :wowsweat:
not if it is done in a manner that's consistent and expected from somali clans. arm a clan they settle with and have them remove them by force, and we'll call it qabiila walaalah o is laynaya in our fake medias. IC can't do shit about that. just don't come out and say we want bantus out of somalia, make them like the sand .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts