Masaman : The Bantu Expansion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
These Madows completely eliminated the southern cushites from tanzania and mozambique. If something isn't done the same will happen in somalia

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander
These Madows completely eliminated the southern cushites from tanzania and mozambique. If something isn't done the same will happen in somalia
Funnily there was those "weee wuuz kangz" comments who mentioned that the bantus had driven out the Cushitics. Funnily those whites acknowledged it.

http://anthromadness.blogspot.com/2015/05/south-cushitic-admixture-in-southeast.html

"South Cushitic is a subbranch of the Cushitic branch of the Afro-Asiatic language family, historically spoken by peoples living south of the Horn of Africa (where most Cushitic speakers are situated), these Cushites seemingly made it as far as Southern Africa as early as 2,000 years ago or more [1], having reached areas like Kenya and Tazania much earlier.

Mainland Southeast Africa

Some sources claim they were in some areas South of the horn as early as the 1st to 3rd millennium BCE. [2] At any rate, they ended up having a profound effect on several groups across Southeast and even Southern and Central Africa and the effect they had on several Southeast African groups is ultimately the focus of this post."

"E1b1a/ E-V38 is ultimately a marker most common among/ characteristic of Niger-Congo speakers/ people such as the Bantu while Haplogroup B can seemingly be rather common among the Nilotic of Southeast Africa.

Nevertheless they've maintained a E1b1b/ E3b majority (very common all over the Horn and Northeast Africa) whilst also having Haplogroup T/ T-M184 carriers among them, a marker found all over the Horn (mostly peaking in Somalis; especially those of Dir and Isaaq origins). Now, keep in mind that Haplgroups merely mark migrations for the most part; being 22% E1b1a does not mean they are about 22% Bantu admixed.

A population could carry a marker at a rate of 60% and be, in terms of autosomal DNA/admixture (a real representation of their ancestry), completely distinct from the other populations this Haplogroup occurs amongst, like I demonstrated with Finns with my last blog post. All things considered, it's clear that the Iraqw and South Cushites like them weren't the only ones spreading ancestry; their Nilotic and Bantu neighbors ultimately had an affect on South Cushites as well.

Observe the West Eurasian (West Asian) admixture in populations such as the Luhya, Maasai and so on; mostly or entirely owed to South Cushites

In the end, various groups from Rwanda to Kenya to Tanzania to Mozambique have clearly been touched by ancient (and also perhaps not necessarily ancient) South Cushitic speaker expansions across their region; which had not only a cultural impact on some of them but also a genetic one; making some populations such as the Datog by majority "Cushitic" and others such as the Maasai essentially half.

So next time you're in Tanzania or Kenya and you meet a non-Somali or Oromo who looks strikingly like they're from the Horn even though they claim no Somali or Oromo ancestry; you know where that ancestry mostly came from now."

Also, check out the Iraqw in this paper.

upload_2017-11-14_11-5-18.png

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
While s fight over qabil they’re going to get wiped out. The Bantus are even in north east and central Somalia now as IDPs. Soon they’re going north to Somaliland. :gaasdrink:

The strongest survive I guess.

What I don’t understand is how Bantus can be idps, they live in the most fertile lands in Somalia. :farmajoyaab::mahubowtf:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
While s fight over qabil they’re going to get wiped out. The Bantus are even in north east and central Somalia now as IDPs. Soon they’re going north to Somaliland. :gaasdrink:

What I don’t understand is how Bantus can be idps, they live in the most fertile lands in Somalia. :farmajoyaab::mahubowtf:
They have overstayed their welcome, they're a ticking time bomb

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
If there is one thing i'm willing to compromise with hawiye and isaaq is the unity of the somali people to fight off the bantu expansion. Qabil has blinded us for far too long. Its time to reconcile and bring back Somalia

The Bantu and Somali Negroid clans were once protected from pastoralist invasions by tsetse in the forests along the two rivers. Since then, all land has been nationalized and many forested areas have been cut down for charcoal. Northerners were moved into the South during the long drought in the Seventies, and speculators moved in to register land they never farmed or had a traditional interest in. Essentially, the Negroid clans have been expropriated and many have been forced out, as shown by their large numbers at Dadaab and other refugee centers.

http://theses.gla.ac.uk/6776/1/2015AjibolaPhd.pdf

https://reliefweb.int/sites/reliefw...AA4182852574B9006BE45F-fao_AGR3_wrl080903.pdf

upload_2017-11-14_13-24-58.png

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
The Bantu and Somali Negroid clans were once protected from pastoralist invasions by tsetse in the forests along the two rivers. Since then, all land has been nationalized and many forested areas have been cut down for charcoal. Northerners were moved into the South during the long drought in the Seventies, and speculators moved in to register land they never farmed or had a traditional interest in. Essentially, the Negroid clans have been expropriated and many have been forced out, as shown by their large numbers at Dadaab and other refugee centers.

http://theses.gla.ac.uk/6776/1/2015AjibolaPhd.pdf

https://reliefweb.int/sites/reliefw...AA4182852574B9006BE45F-fao_AGR3_wrl080903.pdf

View attachment 34173

There is no such thing as Somali negroid clans. They are Bantu and not Somali. Secondly Somalia is not the Bantu peoples homeland. They are from Western Africa and East African countries like Tanzania. Even then Bantus aren’t native to Tanzania. They expanded and took the land which is exactly what they will do to Somalia soon if Somalis don’t put a stop to it. Cushites and more specifically Somali genocide is unfortunately coming. Bantus will end up ruling most of Africa except for maybe North Africa and Ethiopia/Eritrea because North Africans aren’t politically correct and are anti non natives and Habesha folk are too large in number.

Last edited:
How come they can't encroach on the desert arabs in north africa?
Anyways, bantus in somalia aren't dying by the millions due to starvation ever decade while birth rates are higher than ours.
They'll takeover eventually just by being a majority.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Scary stuff. I don't believe Somalia will belong to Somalis for long, we don't deserve it anyway. But hey, at least we will still have ''muh qabil''. Am i right?:trumpsmirk:

How come they can't encroach on the desert arabs in north africa?
Anyways, bantus in somalia aren't dying by the millions due to starvation ever decade while birth rates are higher than ours.
They'll takeover eventually just by being a majority.
Crossing the sahara is hard and the arabs will shoot or enslave them kkkkk

Crossing the sahara is hard and the arabs will shoot or enslave them kkkkk
True the arabs have no remorse. Maybe being that ruthless will ensure our survival.
I don't want to go all @Amun but what other choice do we have here? Some people throw around the idea that Tanzania will take them back, I don't think so. I guess that leaves sitting idly by as become minorities in our own country.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
True the arabs have no remorse. Maybe being that ruthless will ensure our survival.
I don't want to go all @Amun but what other choice do we have here? Some people throw around the idea that Tanzania will take them back, I don't think so. I guess that leaves sitting idly by as become minorities in our own country.

And the genocidal plans proposed by @Yonis won't work either, since any attempts to kill them all ala nazi style would be met with furious resistence from the Intl.community, and from other surrounding bantu countries. All you can do is pray that their birth rate falls down eventually. :lolbron:

And the genocidal plans proposed by @Yonis won't work either, since any attempts to kill them all ala nazi style would be met with furious resistence from the Intl.community, and from other surrounding bantu countries. All you can do is pray that their birth rate falls down eventually. :lolbron:
That's like saying let's wait for the day somalis work with each other to better their country, in other words, it's a day that will never come.
I was so pro somali bantu but may God forgive me for saying this, layn is the only answer even though I don't support it.:mjohreally:

its worse in somalia because the ones in somalia speak somali, so they will also just assume your identity (we wuz somalis)
a lot of them even claim somali clans, if bantus become majority they'll start calling you sheegato :mjlaugh:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
That's like saying let's wait for the day somalis work with each other to better their country, in other words, it's a day that will never come.
I was so pro somali bantu but may God forgive me for saying this, layn is the only answer even though I don't support it.:mjohreally:

If we tried to kill them we would end up with Bantu resistance movements blowing up school buses all over Somalia. :damedamn:

I'm not about that murdering stuff, there has to be other solutions. :wowsweat:

There is no such thing as Somali negroid clans. They are Bantu and not Somali. Secondly Somalia is not the Bantu peoples homeland. They are from Western Africa and East African countries like Tanzania. Even then Bantus aren’t native to Tanzania. They expanded and took the land which is exactly what they will do to Somalia soon if Somalis don’t put a stop to it. Cushites and more specifically Somali genocide is unfortunately coming. Bantus will end up ruling most of Africa except for maybe North Africa and Ethiopia/Eritrea because North Africans aren’t politically correct and are anti non natives and Habesha folk are too large in number.

You have a faulty understanding of the Bantu Expansion, which never reached Somalia:

http://www.newworldencyclopedia.org/entry/Bantu_expansion

The Gabaweyn, Shabelli, Makaane and Shidle never spoke Bantu languages and are native.

553px-African_language_families.svg.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending