Marrying outside-African girl

Lately i have been exploring this very seriously, Am thinking of marrying this beautiful well educated Maasai girl and have just been wondering the kind of reactions i will get. Many of my close relatives are pretty conservatives so it will be quite the ride if i go through with it, Anyone here know or have married to be specific African girls please share your experience. Wanbuuba badan galla :ftw9nwa:

Ngl, i was thinking about one of those tall Sudan girls :banderas:

If I ever become conservative in the future i will add one of them to my wify trophies

:ahh:

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
I think you should go for it. If you both like each other, have similar goals & an outlook on life, then you might just have the right partner.

I don’t know much about the Maasai people, but maybe you could get to know the family & introduce her to yours.

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
Lately i have been exploring this very seriously, Am thinking of marrying this beautiful well educated Maasai girl and have just been wondering the kind of reactions i will get. Many of my close relatives are pretty conservatives so it will be quite the ride if i go through with it, Anyone here know or have married to be specific African girls please share your experience. Wanbuuba badan galla :ftw9nwa:
It’s your time to shine @Boogie :mjpls:

Massai are great people very close in culture, I think our ancestors were massai. If you see massai mixed with white they look somali straight up.

However my advice to you don't do it, nothing better than a fellow somali. It's not worth it in the long run.

Is she muslim ? If she's wadaad your family might be more accepting of her.

Massai are great people very close in culture, I think our ancestors were massai. If you see massai mixed with white they look somali straight up.

However my advice to you don't do it, nothing better than a fellow somali. It's not worth it in the long run.
I can't tell whether your'e joking or if your'e serious.

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
Not true my cousin married a Bengali and to this day most of his family don’t even talk to him anymore including his dad
Sounds a lot like what my father went through... Thankfully, they reconciled with him.

Why is your cousin’s father not talking to his son, simply for marrying someone non-Somali? Time is precious, he should spend it having a bond with his son. Hopefully, they mend their relationship.

Sounds a lot like what my father went through... Thankfully, they reconciled with him.

Why is your cousin’s father not talking to his son, simply for marrying someone non-Somali? Time is precious, he should spend it having a bond with his son. Hopefully, they mend their relationship.
how did your parents meet? (if you don't mind me asking)
do you have contact with your family from your dads side?
:win:

Make sure that she's Muslim :samwelcome:

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
how did your parents meet? (if you don't mind me asking)
do you have contact with your family from your dads side?
:win:
Yeah, my aunts are in America too, so I’m close with my cousins. I talk to some other family members, but not as regular as my aunts & cousins.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
You’re a man. no one will care
1610578598752.png

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Not true my cousin married a Bengali and to this day most of his family don’t even talk to him anymore including his dad

I had an aunt who went around town from door to door in pre-civil war Xamar in what could only be described as funerary garb and told everyone her son was dead and asked for their condolences. He was not dead. He had simply married a nice M*dgaan woman.

:mjkkk:

Trending