Marrying dead brothers wife.(Dumaal)

Would you have accepted it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically, the fellow moved in with the wife after his brother kicked the bucket.(dumaal) The kids call him step-dad(uncle)

Thats called dumaal. I think its a northern tradition. Its out of respect.

Not respect but to support the family. Imagine if the widow is left without support? Or remarry again to stranger that abuses the kids? The kids could end in streets as homeless. Respect those men who are marrying women that they don't like just for the sake of support of the orphan kids.

Last edited:

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
I don't think it's a good idea to f*ck someone your brother has fucked and had kids with.

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
Not respect but to support the family. Imagine if the widow is left without support? Or remarry again to stranger that abuse the kids? The kids could end in streets as homeless. Respect those men who are marrying women that they don't like just for the sake of support of the orphan kids.

So in paradise which brother gets the woman?

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Not respect but to support the family. Imagine if the widow is left without support? Or remarry again to stranger that abuse the kids? The kids could end in streets as homeless. Respect those men who are marrying women that they don't like just for the sake of support of the orphan kids.
Spot on. Only real men dumaal. These washed out qurbo joogs are okay with homosexuality but against this. Bunch of clowns.

The brother was already wealthy. He just had an eye on her from the beginning.

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?
It is a legitimate practice from our dhaqan. Most of you wouldn't even be here if that tradition didn't exist. It was done to keep the wealth in the family and ensure future progeny would be from the same clan.

It is a very honourable tradition as well because it also protected the financial stability of women and children and ensured their well-being.

Not respect but to support the family. Imagine if the widow is left without support? Or remarry again to stranger that abuses the kids? The kids could end in streets as homeless. Respect those men who are marrying women that they don't like just for the sake of support of the orphan kids.
It's possible to support the family WITHOUT marrying her.

It is a legitimate practice from our dhaqan. Most of you wouldn't even be here if that tradition didn't exist. It was done to keep the wealth in the family and ensure future progeny would be from the same clan.

It is a very honourable tradition as well because it also protected the financial stability of women and children and ensured their well-being.
The boy also did it to have his brothers wealth.

Support is not financial only, but moral support and rising the orphans in secure environment. They will find new father figure.
Understood.
However let's not pretend that she's not going to have "needs". And piping your dead brother's wife is kind of fucked in my book. Just saying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending