Married Pregnant Porcu woman killed in Ceel Afweyn, Somaliland region

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Apparently the pregnant HJ woman ventured out to the SY side of Ceel Afweyn district. What the hell was she doing there? considering she was not married to them. Sad story overall AUN.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Killing innocent pregnant women regardless of her Qabil is shameful. Nothing to be proud of.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I feel bad about this though, My ilmohabreed are two HJ girls, thr only Isaaq im related too.

Somalis are really all interconnected:farole:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I feel bad about this though, My ilmohabreed are two HJ girls, thr only Isaaq im related too.

Somalis are really all interconnected:farole:
I ask my parents every couple of weeks if I have any relatives from that wretched clan just so I can hear them say no again.
:rejoice:

Bohol

VIP
Background to the story apparently it was domestic after a heated argument she tried to hold his gun and it was fired accidentally. But the question is what are married Porcu women doing with men they are not married to?

Background to the story apparently it was domestic after a heated argument she tried to hold his gun and it was fired accidentally. But the question is what are married Porcu women doing with men they are not married to?

Bullshit after your kin have shamelessly murdered a woman in cold blood you are trying to smear her. Salaax Bidaar who has more cuqdad HJ or HY. When your folks are killing woman. You never see us talking about you lot but your cousin is obsessed with us 24/7. Almost every thread Bohol makes is porcu this porcu that. This nigga is obsessed. He dreams sleeps and thinks about HJ non stop. Walaahi it's sad , he thinks he is the new XPlaya at least that guy was funny. Salaax uu tali inaadeerka calaacalka jooji. Go join Caare militia if you got balls they need all the manpower they can get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending