Married men with female friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Queen Carawelo

I don't see the big deal of single ladies having married guy friends. I know a couple who split up because of that. The wife wanted her husband to cut off all his female friends, and he said no. They're divorced now over that petty thing.

Tbh I don't care if my man has female friends, I'm secure with myself. Trust is key to marriage. But once I find out he is sexting or flirting with his so called female friends, lord help him.

Do you guys have female friends and will you cut them off if your wife asks you to?

Last edited by a moderator:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
This has been discussed billion times sxb naga daa.:camby:

What do you like to eat with your xalwad? I've been addicted to xalwad and sabaayad. Walahi cuzzo fresh sabaayad and fresh xalwad la isku daro wax dunida ka macaan majirto.:banderas:Some people eat it with rooti:hova:I ain't a fan of that. It's either sabaayad or biscuits for me.

Q

Queen Carawelo

Nigga this wasn't discussed on this website.

Omg xalwaaaaaaaa.

I don't like eating with sabayaat, that's just too much oil, i eat it with hotdog bun sometimes, looooooooooord. But I usually eat it with two cookies sandwiched with xalwa, or have you tried eating it with sambusa? Omg omg OMG.

Ok answer my question waryaa.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Nigga this wasn't discussed on this website.

Omg xalwaaaaaaaa.

I don't like eating with sabayaat, that's just too much oil, i eat it with hotdog bun sometimes, looooooooooord. But I usually eat it with two cookies sandwiched with xalwa, or have you tried eating it with sambusa? Omg omg OMG.

Ok answer my question waryaa.
Xalwad and sambuus :williamswtf:Maxaa si kaa ah? That's a weird ass combo. Just try it ones sxb you'll love it. But get fresh sabaayad and xalwad Walahi faraha baad is goosan.:pachah1:

About your question. Tbh sxb inamaha aan anigu badan kayga la hadlo waa kuwa maseyrka badan.:mjlaugh:They wouldn't want a female near me:king:I mean I understand where they're coming from. If she asked me to stop talking to them I would.

I wouldn't want my girl to be talking to other niggaz too. A lot of shit can come up sxb. We might have a fight and she might go talk to the nigga and get some funny ideas. If she's beefing with me I rather have her talking to her girls and not a nigga. Wouldn't want bandit talking to my girl waiting for a chance so his lonely ass can get her.:mjpls:You know how some of us niggaz got good game. I wouldn't want my girl to fall in the hands of niggaz like that. She'd get wet pretty fast and do something she'd regret.:ohdamn:

If a girl I'm friends with gets married I'd keep my distance. I wouldn't bother her for the respect I have for the brother. Naag la qabo inaad la sheekaysto waa ceeb and vice versa.

I

IntensiveCareUnit

xalwa is nasty, maa fiiyotahay mise waa soo wadam

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Xalwad and sambuus :williamswtf:Maxaa si kaa ah? That's a weird ass combo. Just try it ones sxb you'll love it. But get fresh sabaayad and xalwad Walahi faraha baad is goosan.:pachah1:

About your question. Tbh sxb inamaha aan anigu badan kayga la hadlo waa kuwa maseyrka badan.:mjlaugh:They wouldn't want a female near me:king:I mean I understand where they're coming from. If she asked me to stop talking to them I would.

I wouldn't want my girl to be talking to other niggaz too. A lot of shit can come up sxb. We might have a fight and she might go talk to the nigga and get some funny ideas. If she's beefing with me I rather have her talking to her girls and not a nigga. Wouldn't want bandit talking to my girl waiting for a chance so his lonely ass can get her.:mjpls:You know how some of us niggaz got good game. I wouldn't want my girl to fall in the hands of niggaz like that. She'd get wet pretty fast and do something she'd regret.:ohdamn:

If a girl I'm friends with gets married I'd keep my distance. I wouldn't bother her for the respect I have for the brother. Naag la qabo inaad la sheekaysto waa ceeb and vice versa.
Not to worry bruh I'm her friend I
give out @Solid like advices:mjlaugh:

Adding that to my list; no females with male friends

'I don't have female friends because guys are less drama':tacky:

I used to subscribe to that notion, men and women can be friends but in reality there a lot more factors
that out of your control, so why put yourself in that situation. Outsiders will jump to conclusions, take things
out of context. My ex's friend tried to hit on me and even though she was better looking than my girl, I turned her down out of loyalty, it had nothing do with trust but I was amazed by how someone can back stab a friend over a guy they just met.

Status
Not open for further replies.