Marriage

Ive been thinking about marrying, what age do you think is a good time to marry?

Lend me your wisdom elders :rejoice:

If you’re a man, get married at 26-30. Live your life to it’s fullest before getting married and having children.
good point
but from these responses ive got, the age you should marry should be 26, somewhere at that age but the real question is can you expect someone to be a virgin until 26-30? 🤔 I never thought about until now. Back home you see people get married much younger so its easier not to commit zina, but I guess commiting zina is a real challenge here

Xaruun

VIP
good point
but from these responses ive got, the age you should marry should be 26, somewhere at that age but the real question is can you expect someone to be a virgin until 26-30? 🤔 I never thought about until now. Back home you see people get married much younger so its easier not to commit zina, but I guess commiting zina is a real challenge here
I’ll either be a saqajaan or have ED from excessive p0rn usage at that point :cosbyhmm:

good point
If you’re going to get married early, don’t have children until your 30s. Also, if you’re worried about Zina, Allah gave you hands for a reason. :trumpsmirk:

Xaruun

VIP
If you’re going to get married early, don’t have children until your 30s. Also, if you’re worried about Zina, Allah gave you hands for a reason. :trumpsmirk:
30s is too old. I don’t want to be dealing with annoying brats during my midlife crisis.

I got married at 21 and it's worked out well alhamdulilah. We finished uni together and both work and starting a family soon insha'allah. I have friends who got married at similar ages who are divorced now. There is no magical age that makes a perfect marriage it depends on the 2 people and what they want. Don't marry just because you're horny, but find a woman who has the same life goals as you and will make you better.

I got married at 21 and it's worked out well alhamdulilah. We finished uni together and both work and starting a family soon insha'allah. I have friends who got married at similar ages who are divorced now. There is no magical age that makes a perfect marriage it depends on the 2 people and what they want. Don't marry just because you're horny, but find a woman who has the same life goals as you and will make you better.
Thanks for the advice, I really needed it 🙏 I'm glad your marriage is doing well

What is it like compared to being single

What is it like compared to being single

Nothing much has changed. We travel regularly and I still spend time with my boys and same with her. Of course it’s not easy but, you can make it work. I’m happy to be married and would never give it up.

From what I’ve seen with other young couples is they don’t understand that when you get married young you don’t stop living your life. Some have kids really early or can’t handle the finances and it gets too much. We still try to accomplish what we would have done single together. Being on the same page definitely helps.

Last edited:

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
I got married at 21 and it's worked out well alhamdulilah. We finished uni together and both work and starting a family soon insha'allah. I have friends who got married at similar ages who are divorced now.

There is no magical age that makes a perfect marriage it depends on the 2 people and what they want. Don't marry just because you're horny, but find a woman who has the same life goals as you and will make you better.
MashaAllah, you're clued up 💯

Nothing much has changed. We travel regularly and I still spend time with boys and same with her. Of course it’s not easy but, you can make it work. I’m happy to be married and would never give it up.

From what I’ve seen with other young couples is they don’t understand that when you get married young you don’t stop living your life. Some have kids really early or can’t handle the finances and it gets too much. We still try to accomplish what we would have done single together. Being on the same page definitely helps.

I like the fact that you both still live your lives. That definitely takes away the pressure. Too many people expect their spouses to give up their friends and 'me' time which isn't healthy in the long run.

Trending

Latest posts