Marriage

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
I'm telling you all, I never use to think of marriage as much as before, but when you are around people who talk about it 24/7, you start to think of it more, it gets in to your head.

That's why I have been making a couple of threads recently about relationships 😂

What do you and your friends talk about?

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
I'm telling you all, I never use to think of marriage as much as before, but when you are around people who talk about it 24/7, you start to think of it more, it gets in to your head.

That's why I have been making a couple of threads recently about relationships 😂

My friends and I discuss Scalable and Sustainable Computing Infrastructure, Hierarchical reinforcement learning as well as Algorithms for AI inspired by the bounded rationality of humans. Interesting stuff.

Jungle

VIP

Why you lying tho? cause people be talking about marriage all the time kulaha lol. The tingling feeling getting more frequent aint it?

Trending

Latest posts