Random Puntland politics discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Galmudug-State orodo dadkani idinka isku ficane uu caqli celi, sidan haku firsan ee dharbaxada ku socodo oo soo wiifmayso dhinac walbo ee majerteniya, isaguna wuxu la soo cararaya 36 KM jid @TabK oo wuxu lee yahay waa 'infrastructureka' ugu wayn dalka laga samaye, xitaa isagu ma dhisan sadaqo la siiye weeye, ileen isagu wax uu dhisan karo ma jirte waa id22r faqri ah. Why u think Majertens focus around these 3 key areas for them

1. Poverty rate, it's well known they only have $300 million GDP since 600 million is Mogadishu. They have 4 business men who hold their port hostage and reject free trade practises cuz that's what monopolies do, they hurt others to grow, that's the problem with capitalism, SL is pure example how poor they are now with 4 business ppl and the rest in Bosaso trade corridor, his blaming us for his own failures. Plus it's well know they work some of lowest rungs in PL and Mogadishu, showing their not at the same level of purchasing power as other Somalis.

2. Terrorism. They are well known their commanders live in Burco/Erigavo and provide suppy lines and ammo to galgala to disturb PL out of pure 'envy' at our success, while we don't bother them one bit cause we consider them ID44R beneath us and tell them to speak to Dhulbahante who is of similar size to them.

3. Population issues. It's well known that only 20% of Somalia is urban which means 'regional' capital and that's going to be split 18 capitals of Somalia with Mogadishu taking the first spot but second spot is up for dispute with Bosaso. This why their worried about it's population so much. Plus when they saw their ppl revert to naming sand n earth village names all over SL, they saw a huge dilemma that their not going to be represented in the 80% pool of Somalia termed 'rural' which means outside the regional capitals, if your not a player in this pool which means towns outside your regional capital and villages and nomadic, u will be minority in Somalia. This hurts them cuz they have no villages and nomads due to their small daaqsin and guban areas

War naga gabo waxani, uu caqli celi, waxani lama firsade, tell em recognition isn't true and their ppl lied to them, tell them your villages are all fake and named by your ppl to fool you, tell em hargeisa n burco are just regional capitals which is 20% of somali population that is going to be split with PL/JL regional capitals taking their share and then eating largest portion of rural towns and nomads for ourselves which is going to send them into shivers oh no 80% and Darod is 70% in that pool and his going to take his large share of regional capitals also and the nomads is strictly ours since we have the largest water facilities in somalia not even GM, they still have wells niyahow, PL waxay maraysa 20 SAND DAMS, and another huge EARTH dam and it's not even 10% sustaining us, we need 90% more just to break even with our nomads.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
I am proud to be HG. Allah swt thank you for giving me the best lineage. I hail from a remarakble and great people. I didn't think we would take out the Punites this quick and easy especially under Farmajoo's term.

This is how I feel

isn’t gm under al shabaab.
Are you on drugs?
are you a troll?
Are you even hawiye?

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
In terms of strategic location, Hobyo easily has the advantage over Bosaso, just look at population density maps:

View attachment 157298

The immediate vicinity of Bosaso is practically empty land. Its a port located in the least populated region of Somalia.

it took so long for hobyo and y’all aren’t even ready .
Garacad is even complete before hobyo. Stop playing waryaa.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
@DR OSMAN hobyo port
IMG-20201204-WA0008.jpg
IMG-20201204-WA0010.jpg
IMG-20201204-WA0012.jpg
IMG-20201204-WA0007.jpg
IMG-20201204-WA0012.jpg
IMG-20201204-WA0011.jpg

Mozart

You need people like me
What is it with zoom4lis and port building. No region is going to get rich off of a port you’re all just being used as a brothel by the Middle East. Tonnes of trade passes through the corridor and you have nothing to show for it. Every port will serve Arab interests first and foremost .

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
The Somali currency is still being used in Puntland. Why would any one use the useless Monopoly money also known as the Somaliland shilling? :mjlol:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Duchess only the small-time people use it for purchases below $5 is my assumption as anything above that, is like 'truck loads' and unworkable currency. Plus I agree it's not reliable currency since the civil war and infact a constant risk of counterfeiting operations.

For a currency be reliable one of the main indicators is only one 'production' point or supply point managed by the govt and no-one else, once it's outside this framework it starts to lose 'trust' element when doing transaction as no-one wants to lose their product/good for 'monopoly' money, but the true intentions behind counterfeits in Somalia is to cause instability not necessarily 'gain' anything as they know people can spot 'fakes' so they want to send the market into turmoil on 'tender' and have businesses close shop and people riot, loot, or starve scenario, it also effects govt eventually when they can't pay workers, soldiers. That's their intention it's a war tool

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
@Duchess only the small-time people use it for purchases below $5 is my assumption as anything above that, is like 'truck loads' and unworkable currency. Plus I agree it's not reliable currency since the civil war and infact a constant risk of counterfeiting operations.

For a currency be reliable one of the main indicators is only one 'production' point or supply point managed by the govt and no-one else, once it's outside this framework it starts to lose 'trust' element when doing transaction as no-one wants to lose their product/good for 'monopoly' money, but the true intentions behind counterfeits in Somalia is to cause instability not necessarily 'gain' anything as they know people can spot 'fakes' so they want to send the market into turmoil on 'tender' and have businesses close shop and people riot, loot, or starve scenario, it also effects govt eventually when they can't pay workers, soldiers. That's their intention it's a war tool

Ditoore, what do you think Puntland should do to combat purveyors of fake news? We have seen the damage it can cause in countries with developed democracies now imagine the damage it can do to a developing democracy.

Ditoore, what do you think Puntland should do to combat purveyors of fake news? We have seen the damage it can cause in countries with developed democracies now imagine the damage it can do to a developing democracy.
have a press team that can fact check lies

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Duchess Curreny is only used as a tender of value and what gives it, the 'value' is it's legality and trustworthy which Somalia obviously lost, plus it's pegged to something of value like gold or other currency, if it lacks both this, that currency is what u would deem 'worthless' since there is nothing 'backing' it and no-one is going to use some currency with no backing or trust involved.

That's why currency nowaday is measured on other currencies mostly so you know no matter what it's worth something since it is being traded by exchange markets. Do u see anyone 'trading' somali or somaliland shilling, notice how they printed their currency and is only workable within it's 'region' but outside of it nobody sees as valueable.

So u can't just go the route of SL and print your own currency it may have 'trust' but no real 'backing' in the global markets, the second they go outside their region, it's monopoly money kkkkk cause no-one is 'trading' in it which is due to a number of 'reasons' which I won't go into now. The only reason people use SL shilling locally is cuz the market it is based on it and hence u can use it locally, but throw that shit out for 'dollars' if u leaving it, that's considered 'local currency' and not a 'global one' and it's tied to it's products/goods locally the evaluating of the currency which is then calculated on USD dollar.

PL really needs to get the Somalia govt to get it's hand on the currency and ensure it's 'shared' portfolio as they may use it as 'weapon of war' those southies as destruction is really the only thing that is to be 'expected' from them as nothing else has been observed to that contrary kkkkk. We need to peg our shilling to the dollar so it become locally currency and then 'grow' our GDP and 'foreign' trade so our shilling starts to be seen as 'global' currency from then on we can 'float' it once it's commodity itself and desired and have exchangers decide the rate without any govt interference

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Duchess two main factors are looked at when currency is talked about. It better be 'exchanged' for 'global currency' or else it loses all confidence since global currencies can be used world-wide and if your currency is not based on that, it money out of 'thin air' tied to nothing but 'thin air' itself kkkkk.

Second thing they look at is 'trustworthiness' and if it's the only legal tender, some nations still have black market tenderers but it's still 'safe' as long as it's following global currency standard. The other thing that is looked at is GDP, this tells the world what your currency is backed by on products/goods which tells them what your cost of living is and purchasing power.

That's why when u go to Somalia with your dollars you can buy a-lot, it's not due to the dollar itself, but cost of living and gdp set up for small consumer base and your consumption power is outside their products/goods for the month or year. It's careful you do not disturb people local economy and purchase like they do and not under or less as it will leave an effect on them as prices increase to match the stronger purchasing diaspora and they get left behind as things become unbearable as the market is now 'multimoding' strong and weak consumers in the same market place and the two cannot exist one will need to take over.

Which is what happened to Garowe anyways, it's highly inflated now which is a bad sign of economic indicators since your prices are not in line with yearly products and yearly consumption, it's simply inflated on the grounds of diaspora small segment dollars which can send lower income people into struggle and poverty gets higher for them.

That's why outside Garowe things are reasonable due to no diaspora effect and everything is based closely to production value of the place and hence the prices reflect the consumer income.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
My honest review on Alitihaad and PL and the 93 accords that is on shaky grounds and far more dangerous then the shaky 93 accords with USC as this one is two camps within us where-as the other one is not. I hope u enjoy my view points

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Karim you are one of these guys the Islamist of the 'political flavor' but your all the same to me regardless if your wearing a nice 'khameez' and 'beard' and in parliament or in the trenches of GM/HS/SW with your foot soldiers 'naf la cari' clans which I see as a program following a two strategy warfare thru political-militant with one ultimate goal of an Islamic State that is then used to unite with other islamic states globally for a caliphate and an eventual return of 'jihad n crusade' bygone eras as that is what the founder of this ikhwan idealogy hassan banna was about, he was defeated ottoman supporter under british colonialism and created this program for muslims who have taken it world wide and formed political parties from it and militant armed groups who have now also broken down into various factions themselves kkkkkkk war ka soo bax nimankasi oo kala daadsan oo dano gaar leh oo hukun jecel ee illahi jecel kama aha, dhexda haku dhiman.

Most Puntites here bar me and u are of different flavour to the 'standard' ssdf one which is the strongest camp in PL without a shadow of doubt as u saw 'asad diyano' only lose by a mere few votes, their still here sxb and their supporters are world wide also.

Me I am secular liberal flavor and minority of the people and so is your Islamist stuff, the only difference is I haven't gone militant your boys have. Dhalashada ayaa ka wayn siyasada, never forget that, that is your ancestors land is not a 'political' view waa 'arin dhaxaltoyo saldanad' ah and they would be horrified that we are fighting each other on silly politics and having shisheeye take advantage of this so they can see thru their ultimate goal of bloodhshed.

There no public appetite for long drawned out war of attrition in PL between SSDF and Islamist like it was in 93, the society do not want it, leave these boys immediately and return to at least the 'standard' idealogy of SSDF which is the largest camp in PL and put aside your islamist agenda, cuz I wud throw my secular agenda out of it was leading to mogadishu future in PL.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Karim no matter the Islamist be it the humaitarian image one like Turkey, or political one like ikhwani or the militant one that was born, they all report to muslim brotherhood platform, they just go about their agenda thru various means and methods and some are even blatant multi-strategy mode of Turkey doing humanitarian work but poisoning young minds into it, brotherhood dominating economic lifelines and amassing wealth to set up 'universities' and poisoned generation of Hassan banna worshippers.

Some are political and official parties. They are all the same that 'element of power' seeking is the true 'motive' and Islam is simply a 'means' to an end for it since it has supporters and they only twist and add their 'hukun' jecel into it their sermons and madhabs showing a clear 'conflict of interest' cuz if that element of power wasn't there, he wouldn't be a muslim niyahow, it's simply a means to an end for him for worldly desires and status and hatred of 'western civilization and power' these are the real root causes behind it.

U can see their futo qaawans how many 'qarab' ay kala yihin just the political islamist and forget the militant ones iyo intay garab uu kala baxeen, haday arintani dacad ka yihin, waxaa muuqan lahayd 'midnimo' kkkkkk not boqolal garab that shows 'bakhti' weeye kkkkk and just a 'means' to an end and I urge you to pull out your support 4 them as they like ppl like u who they can already 'poison' since u incline towards Islam which is what they 'need' first to begin the brainwashing.

Status
Not open for further replies.