Maritime theft case with Kenya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
December 18 2018 yes today is the last day Adoonta tuugada ah have to file a response at the ICJ mashallah Somalia filed a response in the summer and didn’t cave into an out of court settlement what will adoonta ureeysa do now? If they don’t file Kenya has no more business being in Somalia and their mission has failed disastrously if they file by today they’re only delaying the inevitable :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

https://www.icj-cij.org/files/case-related/161/161-20180212-PRE-01-00-EN.pdf

100,000 sq km of oil and gas deposits on the line and they wanted to just finesse us for it they even sold the blocks for exploration nacalaa ku yaal:gucciwhat:
These Madow got owned at the ICJ, they really thought they had a chance nacala:pacspit:

Its also rich in marine life dont forget that

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
100,000 sq km of oil and gas deposits on the line and they wanted to just finesse us for it they even sold the blocks for exploration nacalaa ku yaal:gucciwhat:
What will happen with the sales of exploration licenses that Kenya awarded? Are they null?

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
These Madow got owned at the ICJ, they really thought they had a chance nacala:pacspit:

Its also rich in marine life dont forget that
The best part it brought to a international court lead by a MJ Somali and got absolutely own by ReerXamar female :dead::dead:

Good now bring Cabdishakur, a traitor who committed a treason to the court.
He will be found guilty and sentenced to death by firing squad Inshaa Allah.

I'll Inshaa Allah I'll work on this - to bring tuuga to justice.

Good now bring Cabdishakur, a traitor who committed a treason to the court.
He will be found guilty and sentenced to death by firing squad Inshaa Allah.

I'll Inshaa Allah I'll work on this - to bring tuuga to justice.
IMG_2532.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts