Marijuana VS khat who would you legalize?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I am pretty sure some of 3000 of y'all SSpoters might become a members of Somalia's parliament or even a president, after all it's our time to lead this country.

Let us just say you are a member of Somali parliament and they put out a motion to legalize either marijuana and khat, which one will you vote for?

Weed-Inc.jpg

Somalia-Khat.jpg

Last edited:
I am pretty sure some of 3000 of y'all SSpoters might become a members of Somalia's parliament or even a president, after all it's our time to lead this country.

Let us just say you are a member of Somali parliament and they put out a motion to legalize either marijuana and khat, which one will you vote for?
Neither. Lakiin khat is already on the decline big time. Imagine allowing some new drug where the youth would catch on.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Awoowe you know khat has the same chemical component as Cocaine!:gucciwhat:
Actuallt coco leaves and khat leaves are related and contain similar chemicals. If we got a colombian from south america maybe he can show us how to make khatoine, this will be a billion dollar market :banderas:

No somali born in the west consumes khat as far as I know. Marijuana on the other hand is the youth's drug of choice I believe. But neither should be legal in Somalia.

Khat is something Somalis have been doing for a very long time ad the choice of drug. Marajuana is a Jamaican thing and not common amongst somalis. But honestly both are trash for our people.

I would definitely legalize Maryam Jaamac :westbrookswag: It has the exact opposite effects of Qaat, it increases appetite, encourages sleep and generally makes you a happy person. I think Somalis could use Maryam Jaamac to neutralize the negative effects of qaat.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
No to both
Khat has crippled our nation both mentally and also fiscally while enriching our enemies. We need to ban it ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending